TEN

Lyric and Izzy's house above!! :)

"Imagination, is a children's museum, yet endless

"Imagination, is a children's museum, yet endless."-I literally made this up because I was lazy

——————————————————————-
PREVIOUS CHAPTER ENDING FLASHBACK:

"It couldn't be too hard right? We've done it once, we can do it again, we can do this." Lyric spoke reassuringly, leaving yet another kiss towards the older woman's soft lips.

Yea, she could do this.
———-—————————————————-

THIRD:
—————————————-

"Oh my god, she's covered in chocolate."

Lyric's head snapped after her wife Izzy's previous words— straight to the rear view mirror on the drive home with the regressor, whom was supposedly asleep was indeed giggling adorably and sucking on the revenants of the melted Hershey's milk chocolate bar from her fingers. "How- how did she even manage to find the chocolate?"

Lyric's words were in slight amusement yet disbelief at seeing the smaller frame of Willa happily licking her chocolate covered fingers, chin, and even struggling to get the small hot on her elbow, yet Lyric hides her entertained stare as her Wife Izzy huffed in disbelief.

"Well...I guess that was why she was so silent." Lyric spoke in a calm and nonchalant manner as Izzy scoffed in astonishment that Lyric wasn't anything less than even dazed by the sight of the two year old mentally regressed girl staring silently with doe eyes as if she couldn't even understand their reactions.

To Willa, her 'inner child' mind had found the best chocolate money could buy after the quick nap, and she was perfectly satisfied with that fact.

"Note to self, if she's silent from now on, we run like any and every damn 'Forest Gump' scene, to see what's going on." Izzy huffed still staring in disbelief at how the small girl managed to get chocolate in the weirdest places imaginable, her outer ears, hell— even the slightest in the edge of her inner nostril beside the fact she looked as if she was turning into a god damn chocolate Monster.

"Well, I think the long day that we had with taking her in, have gone very well for your information." Lyric spoke smiling cheekily to her wife as Izzy raised her eyebrows almost giving her a look as if the masculine woman was about to have a midlife crisis, glancing back and forth between the chocolate covered regressor and her wife.

"Baby...it's been two hours."

"Okay, maybe we need some refreshment on how to take care of a regressor but we got this! Right?" Lyric spoke in a more high voiced and  polite defense tone in her soft feminine silky voice, almost as if she was trying to reassure her own mind for the sake of her sanity with the question, as she watched her wife Izzy facepalm while they managed to finally pulling into the private driveway of their large yet cozy home.

"Alright, how...would it be good to introduce her, if she's covered in chocolate Lyric, fucking Hershey's park looked as if it threw up on the poor damn kid." Izzy spoke exasperated, the unique group they lived with, had been obviously wanting to see the regressor as soon as they had gotten the text, and now the poor Willa looked as if she just walked into a random Chocolate factory and swam in it.

"Chocho!" Willa finally spoke out in an innocent and soft spoken brittle tone that sounded so vulnerable and childlike it was probably the sweetest thing alive, while even though the girl was covered in the Hershey's bar like she was wearing it, Willa had innocently let out a softened adorable giggle that sounded like heaven in a jar.

"I think, I want her— to try and say chocolate more." Izzy spoke after a moment with the amusing smirk played on her lips as Lyric rolled her eyes with a slight smile on her lips from her Wife's statement, as Lyric unbuckled Willa swiftly and set the small girl on her hip as she playfully poked her cheek.

"Alright little chocolate monster, you wanna meet my friends?" Lyric spoke playfully and softly as she gently tickled the crook of Willa's neck making her shyly let out an adorable giggle despite head to toe in chocolate, yet Izzy was quick to counteract the comment of describing the group.

"Friends? I think...that might me an interesting word to describe it Lyr-"

Right in that moment as The trio had walked into the upper class house, the sound of footsteps were heard running around rampant like unruly children...yet it wasn't children- or regressors. It was- the group Lyric and izzy were just speaking about.

"SKYLAR! Get the fuck over here and give me my Ben and Jerry's Choclate brownie before I shove it up your little Cock- Oh, Your home..." Alex had spoken screaming aggressively to Skyler before her voice changed as if she turned into a different person humorously enough, as the two members had been in their lounge clothes while Skyler held the Ben and Jerry's like they were a criminal stealing a high piece of art work.

"Oh my god! What the hell happened to the child- why- does she look like a relative of the tar monster in Scooby-Doo!" Skyler spoke in a loss for words letting out a huff of disbelief, as Alex smirked slightly out of more entertainment at the sight of Willa sucking on the chocolate bar still, even as the mentally regressed two year old toddler minded girl had been completely engulfed in chocolate.

"Yea...we're still working on Uh- getting the parent pizzaz back- I'm just not sure if it comes within seconds or Uh- someday- but it'll Uh...it'll come." Lyric spoke trailing off in a higher octave tone in defense with a slow nod in thought with a heavy exhaled breath as both her soft manicured hands were on her hips almost as if she was trying to reassure everyone else, but Internally, mostly herself.

——————————————————————

It's been so long and I truly hope it's been okay for you guys this chapter was a bit rushed since I didn't want to keep you guys waiting for so long😭