royal tutor (kairin)

Rin groans , heading once more to her daily tutoring sessions. Her parents had told her that he could help her become smarter , but he wasn't. He was a few years older than her , her parents believed it would help her focus. She focused , just not on the lesson.

As usual , Kaito greeted the princess with a warm smile and a "good morning" . She responded merely out of courtesy , and he knew that . It was obvious she hated him , she never showed interest , but he couldn't help but return everyday. He knew he shouldn't , but he loves her. The way she'll absent mindedly play with her hair when he's trying to explain things , or , if he actually has her attention , the concentrated stare as she listens . When she works , the way she'll squint , tongue stuck out to the left slightly. He loves everything.

The young princess wasn't focused on what he said specifically , just his voice . She could listen to it for hours without getting bored . It made her heart flutter , and the soft look in his eyes as he spoke gave her butterflies , always causing her face to heat up. She'd never felt love before , but she was certain she wanted to be with him for life. Oh . Thinking of life , she had to meet the prince her parents had picked out for her. She wasn't looking forward to it. She placed her heads in her arms , letting herself relax listening to Kaito go on about who knows what. She fights to stay awake , but it's a losing battle.

Kaito smiles , seeing her face relax into a peaceful slumber. He simply sat , picking up a book , and sitting reading it. Once Rin was supposed to leave , he gently shakes her. " princess , you must go now. " he got a unenergetic "I know" , and he watched as she forced herself up , and left him alone with his emotions. He tried returning to his book , only to hear yelling a few moments later. Curious , he follows it to the flower gardens , seeing Rin there , with an unfamiliar boy and the king and queen.

Rin was fuming. She couldn't , no she can't marry him. She didn't want to. He was nothing like Kaito. He had a higher pitch voice , if she kicked him hard enough he'd probably scream higher than she can. He looked ridiculous , and no where near attractive. He had spiked , blonde hair and overly bright blue eyes. The pony tail was a push , but the spikes ? She could never stand it. He looked more like a girl than she did aswell. Not what she wanted . She wanted Kaito. And she wasn't going to marry anyone but him without a fight. She doubted Kaito loved her back , considering she didn't treat him too well. She tried , but she's never had affection before , so she didn't know how to act. She knows she shouldn't love him , since he's only her tutor , but she did. And that's exactly what she told her mother and father, unaware of the blue haired male listening with a smile.

She watched her parents walk off , alongside the boy. She sighs , looking down to see her tears splash against the floor. Was she really that mad ? She wiped her eyes , and yet she continued to cry. Her body jumps as she felt two arms wrap around her , holding her close. She remained tense , not knowing who was behind her. A soothing voice shushed her, as she relaxed into his arms. " so you love me huh?" Ah shit , he had heard her. A nervous giggle left her lips , as she nodded . Kaito kisses her head , smiling " I love you too princess. "