Chapter 3

Next few days went like hell for Jungkook. The heat relished so many bad memories from the past that he had buried so deep in a corner of his brain. His omega was screaming for an alpha to help him reduce the pain but his conscious side was not letting that happen. He doesn't want any alpha breathe in the same air as him let alone come near him or touch him. Finally this morning Jungkook's heat broke and he was feeling miserable as his body was sticky with slick and sweat from the past few days. Ofcourse his father helped him clean himself with a wet towel from time to time but he will have to go to the public bath to take a proper bath. He thought of waiting one more day before going to the public bath as his scent is still strong but he decided otherwise. He told his father that he was going to the bath house, his father insisted that he can come with him so he won't feel uncomfortable but he convinced him that he is ok. He took his supplies and a fresh pair of clothes and started walking towards the bath house. He was hoping he gets the bath house or atleast one stall empty and he doesn't have to wait for it.

"Well if it isn't the great Jeon Jungkook" Kai, one of the arrogant alphas in the pack stopped jungkook in the middle of the way. Jungkook sighed. He was irritated more than ever as he was still having the after effects of heat. "What is it kai? I really don't want ur bullshit right now. Please get away from my way will you?" His voice came out more aggressive than he intended to. "I see. But why do you smell so sweet?" Kai came way too close to jungkook to smell him. Jungkook pushed him back and slapped him straight in the face. "Stay in your fucking limits, don't ever think of coming close to me or touch me. You won't like the consequences of it afterwards. Then don't come to me telling me that I didn't warn you kai". Jungkook was completely gone now. He was so frustrated that he just wanted to sleep for a whole day. Kai was so angry right now that one can see fumes coming out from his ears. "Don't you dare fucking slap me again you pathetic excuse of an omega. You don't even look like an omega let alone behave like one. Why don't you go and learn how to be an omega first? It will be helpful for you in future. I am sure with this attitude of yours no one will mate with you." Kai scoffed. He was really controlling his wolf so he won't face consequences later as jungkook was pack general's son and a very good friend of pack luna. "Oh shut up kai I don't even want a mate and I am very good than you atleast. So don't even bother your small brain about it. It might as well stop working fully." Jungkook knew very well how to shut him up. He started walking again and this time kai didn't stop him as he was very frustrated himself and like that he went from there mumbling something in anger.

 Jungkook finally reached the bath house and was glad that there weren't so many people there. He went to an empty stall and started to strip out of his clothes and sat in the water relaxing all his tense muscles from the past few days. He then used scented oils to relax some more . He forgot to lock the door of the stall though. As he was relaxing with his eyes closed someone came in the stall thinking it was empty as jungkook was mostly in water he was not visible to the person. He started to strip his clothes and went into the water. On the noise of the water jungkook opened his eyes startled. He panicked and screamed. " WHO ARE YOU? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" The person also got startled by the presence of other and turned towards Jungkook.

 " Jungkook? Sorry I didn't knew you were here." He said in panicked voice. As soon as he turned jungkook dipped in water more to hide his naked body but stilled when he remembered the person in front of him. " Jimin, what are you doing here and how did you not notice me here? I had a doubt you were a pervert on the gathering night only but I never thought you will go to this extent." Jungkook shook his head and scoffed. He was very affected by an alpha at such close proximity with him and that also when he is naked. His hands were shaking underneath the water but he didn't let that show. He hated how an alpha affects him so much and it was his defence mechanism to insult the alpha infront of him to show the alpha that he isn't some weak omega and he can fight too if it comes at that point. However hearing jungkook thinks of him as some pervert alpha broke jimin's heart and his face was showing how sad he is by hearing those words. But he managed to control his emotions and spoke.

 "Listen here jungkook you didn't lock the door and your smell was also not present in the air or was masked by the scent of the oils so I thought it was empty and I came in. If you have so much problem with alphas can you please see that you lock the door when you bath from next time. It will be safe for you to bath here then. And don't worry I won't bother you anymore." Jimin got up from the water only to get flustered because he was naked and jungkook also got flustered so he turned his head on the other side. Both become flustered but jimin managed to get out of the water and get his towel to wrap it around himself and then he left from there. For the first time in so long jungkook felt bad for insulting an alpha. 

Jimin was sent back to Blue blood pack to learn how to run a pack from namjoon as his father thinks namjoon is the best leader he has seen in decades. Jimin would soon be the pack alpha of Mystic pride. He just came back today and wanted to bath but after all this chaos jimin was not feeling good. He was hurt by the omega's words. He hears people talking bad about him all the time mostly about how unfit he is to be called an alpha but only jimin's close friends know jimin is so caring that's why he doesn't dominate people with his position otherwise he is very dominant. But this time it hurt jimin because the omega he like so much doesn't feel safe with him and he can't do anything about it if jungkook is going to push him away everytime he is being nice or is close to the omega.

Jimin goes back to the pack house where he will stay for his visit. Jungkook also goes back to his home and is so tired that he goes directly to sleep but ofcourse the sleep doesn't last for long before he starts to have the nightmare again. It has been 7 years and jungkook have that nightmare almost every single day. Sometimes he get lucky that he gets so exhausted that he pass out and have a good sleep and don't have any nightmares.