Chapter 6

Jungkook was out near the pack grounds in the afternoon with his best friend Yoongi. Yoongi is a beta and Jungkook feels safe with Yoongi as his father is also beta and Yoongi treats Jungkook like his little brother. Other than Hoseok his boyfriend, Yoongi is sweet only with Jungkook.

 "You reek of your alpha, hyung. I am feeling nauseatic in your presence." Jungkook said holding his nose to stop the smell. " Get used to it kook I can't stay away from hoseok. He is my boyfriend." Yoongi said with a fake scoff. "What do you think of mating, hyung? When will you mate with hoseok hyung? Didn't you said that you were thinking of mating this mating season?" Jungkook asked.

 He hated alphas but he loved how his hyung behaved in the presence of his alpha and how happy he looks talking about Hoseok hyung. His eyes literally shine brighter than pearls in sun and seeing his hyung happy makes Jungkook happy too. So he is happy that his hyung was thinking of mating with his alpha even if the society doesn't accept this relation of a beta and an alpha, they both don't care as long as they are happy. 

"We are ready but the elders kept a condition and if we don't fulfil that condition we can't mate and if we mate anyways then we will have to leave the pack. Namjoon said he can't do anything and he already tried to convince the elders but they didn't agree on it." Yoongi said with a frown on his face.

 "What condition hyung? " Jungkook asked somewhat bothered by Yoongi's expressions. Yoongi scoffed at this. "They said we have to mate with an omega too. This way the omega will be the middle link between us and this wont have an effect on the traditions as our bloodline will continue like that" 

Now it was Jungkook's turn to scoff "That is a ridiculous condition. But what will you do now?" He asked. "We don't want anyone in our relationship but we really want to mate so we will have to find an omega who will understand us and won't be jealous of our relationship and more important that he/she should like us both or it will be a problem." Yoongi said as he sighed. 

Jungkook patted him on his back and said " You both are very nice I am sure you will find someone very soon. Just try to look in other packs too. The omegas here are all jealous type." Jungkook never fitted in the omegas group in the pack. They were always mean to him as he was buff and tall and nothing like an omega. Now he don't even think what others will think of him. 

"I know how the omegas here are that's why Hoseok talked to Namjoon about it and he said he will talk to his friend from the Mystic pride pack and announce there that we both need an omega so if anyone is interested they can come and talk to us we will see if we fit together and then we will decide. We really want to mate this mating season or else we will have to wait for another year and I don't want that I am already 29 and next year I will be thirty. Can you imagine I will have to mate in my thirties like damn I will be old" He said with a whine. 

Jungkook laughed at his hyung's childish behaviour but hoped they both meet the omega that will understand them and will be ok with their relationship. His hyung have waited a very long time to get the approval of the elders on their relationship and now he deserves to be happy. 

"Don't worry hyung you will very soon meet ur omega. Don't stress too much you are already old it will affect ur health" He said in a teasing manner. His hyung frowned at this " Brat" this was the only thing he said before he also started laughing with Jungkook. 

"Anyways hyung I have to go now, father must be waiting for me" Jungkook said and got up from where he was seated. "Ok brat, see you later and take care of yourself ok? " Jungkook nodded "Yes hyung don't worry I will" Saying this he left from there and went straight to his cabin in which he was living with his father. 

As soon as he entered his cabin he was hit with a delicious smell of his favourite food. "Hey dad. What's so special today that you cooked my favourite food today?" His dad laughed "Can't I cook my lovely son's favourite dish on a normal day. Does it have to be a special occasion for it?" Now it was jungkook's turn to laugh, a bit embarassed. "No dad that's not what I meant by it" He said looking down.

 "Don't worry I am just joking. Now come and eat it before it gets cold." His dad said and with a huge smile on his face he went and sat on the table and started eating his food but not before his dad also joined him on the table. They were talking about anything and everything that happened all day except the fact that his dad arranged his marriage to an alpha today. His dad wanted him to eat properly first and then talk to him about it. 

After the delicious dinner they both did what they had to do and Jungkook was about to go in his room when his dad stopped him. " Son wait, I want to talk about something important. Come sit here with me for a few minutes will you ?" His dad said while gesturing towards the sofa they had in living room where he also sat down. Jungkook went and sat down facing his dad " What is it dad ? You look stressed. Is everything ok?" Jungkook asked as he noticed his father's face was not as bright as it was when they were having dinner. 

"Son now whatever I am going to tell you is very important and it is for your own good so please first hear me out and then decide what you will do. Okay?" His father said with hope in his eyes that jungkook wasn't able to do anything but just nod. In his mind there were so many questions going on but he just ignored it and kept his attention to what his dad want to say. 

"I want you to marry Mr.Park's son." As soon as he said that jungkook froze. He was so shocked to hear his dad say that. He didn't believe his ears for a second. He thought this was a nightmare. But then his dad continued. "Son it's for your own good. He is a nice man and he will help you accept the alphas and will make you realize that not all alphas are same. I am getting old now and if anything happens to me there will be no one to take care of you and I don't want that to happen. I talked to Mr.Park about this and he agreed for the marriage and now it is your decision to agree or not. And I am not telling you to mate with him right now. I am just asking you to marry him and when you are ready for mating then you can mate and if you feel like it's not right then you don't have to mate at all. Just think about it please. It's for your own good."

 Jungkook was feeling nauseatic and just wanted to throw up just by thinking about the marriage with the alpha but the hope and expectations which he saw in his father's eyes made him agree for the marriage. He just wanted to do something for his dad once and he decided that this marriage was the thing he wanted to do for his father. He loved his father too much for seeing the disappointment in his father's eyes because of him if he rejected the proposal. So he just nodded his head and said "Ok dad, I will marry him " and went straight to his room. 

He was feeling the anxiety and panic that was starting to surface just by the thought of marrying an alpha but he calmed himself and reminded that he was doing it for his dad. For the first time in his life he was doing something for his dad and he will do it no matter what if that's what makes his dad happy.