Chapter 4

Hey guys.... I am sorry that it took me a few days to upload a new chapter but I was busy with the university work and didn't had time to write anything. I will try my best to upload every other day atleast but if it takes more time I hope you guys will understand. Thank you for reading this book and if you like it please vote for it and comment your opinions for the story. So let's continue this story. 

* WARNING - mentions of abuse and rape ahead. 

Jungkook's past......

It was a very gloomy day almost as if it will start raining the exact minute but jungkook wanted to go to the lake just outside his pack that comes between the boundaries of the two packs. He was determined to go to the lake even if it started raining. That was his favourite place and whenever he missed his mom he used to go there. 

He went to the lake and was just sitting there thinking about the good days he spent with his mom before she passed away. His mom had some sort of disease that the healers were not able to detect and that's why without the proper treatment his mother passed away. After his mother's death they left the previous pack and came to blue blood pack. Namjoon's father and Jungkook's father were very good friends from the start so Namjoon's father made Mr.Jeon his general at that time.

 Jungkook was just 15 at that time. Namjoon and jungkook used to play all the time that was before jungkook presented as an omega at the age of 16 and shut everyone off from his life. Now he is 17 and from the last two years this is his favourite place. He was so in his thoughts that he didn't noticed there were two intruders in his space and from the back something hit his head and everything went black. 

The next thing he saw when he woke up was that he was in some abandoned cabin and was all tied up with some ropes. He tried to scream for help only to notice a rag cloth in his mouth. He was so scared that he started crying. After some time two alphas came in sight. Jungkook started to shiver as the scent of these two alphas hit his nose. He is an omega after all. He can't control his nature. 

"What should we do with him? Look how pretty the omega is. I don't want to give him to the head alpha." One alpha said. " Hmm... let me think. We can use him and throw him near that lake again and tell the head alpha that he ran away." The other said with a sick smirk on his face. After hearing all this jungkook tried to free himself from the ropes but he was not able to do anything and just sit there and see the way both the alpha's were looking at him with sickening gaze.

 They used him as a toy for two days. He screamed and cried but they didn't budge and continued using him. Then they threw him near the lake to die. He was lying near the lake on the sand naked, bruised and cold. He didn't even had the strength to stand up. As this was less of a torture for him that he went into early heat because of stress and pressure. He tried calling someone for help as he was not able to handle all the pain which his body was going through.

 But to his dismay an alpha was passing by the lake and he thought jungkook was asking for help for his heat. At this point jungkook was not able to talk and just layed there when his body was again being used by the alpha. At this point after a whole year he again regretted being an omega on this day. Only if he was an alpha he wouldn't be in this situation. He wouldn't have been used by 3 fucking alphas in a span of 3 days and left there to die.

 On this day he was sure of one thing. He hated alphas more than anything in his life. He passed out there and next day woke up in a healer's cabin in neighbouring pack. He was brought there by the betas which were at the patroling duty around the borders that night. He healed after 4 days and requested the pack members and the healer not to tell anyone about his situation. Not even his father who was known by every member of the neighbouring pack

. After he went back to his pack he was embraced by his father who was not in a good condition. Tear strained cheeks, dark bags under his eyes and worried face. His father asked where he was but he only replied with a lie. " Dad I was kidnapped by some alphas. They wanted ransom for me from pack alpha in return. But I ran away. I am ok dad don't worry." Mr. Jeon again embraced him then checked him for any signs of injuries but there weren't any just some bruises so he sighed in relief not knowing about the injuries the omega hid in his heart, on his dignity, on his soul, and the trust he had on alphas. 

Jungkook was trying his hard to hold in his tears that were ready to flow anytime now so he just excused himself saying he was tired and wanted rest. His father however saw some type of pain in his eyes but he thought it was because he was scared because of the kidnapping and he will come around in some time. At that point he didn't knew this will cause Jungkook to hate every single alpha out there with all his might.

 After some months Jungkook told his father that he hate all the alphas and their scents effect him alot so he shouldn't force him to meet any alpha. His father agreed at that moment but deep down he was worried about his son for not trusting any alpha. 

Back to present......

Jungkook woke up jolting from his sleep because of the nightmares he get of those men who scarred his soul. He always see the snipets of the events that happened that day years ago but today he saw the whole two days all at once and that scared him. He is all sweaty and started to cry because he can't take all those events out of his head even 7 years after that. He just want to forget everything that happened to him but he can't. The nightmares won't leave him even for a single day. He just want to live a peaceful life. But that doesn't seem an option.