Chapter 12

After the wedding ceremony Jungkook was to go with Jimin to his pack but Jungkook didn't want to leave his father and he was anxious to go to a whole different place alone. He protested against it but his father convinced him that there won't be any harm to him in Mystic Pride as it's his friend's pack and now his pack as well. He will soon be the luna of Mystic Pride pack. 

Jungkook agreed after some convincing but he was still uneasy. His mind was filled with the thoughts of what he saw the other day. He didn't want to witness something like that ever again and now that they are partially bonded he knew if he witnessed something like that again he will be physically in pain. 

Few hours later, Jungkook was ready with his luggage packed and everyone came to send him off with the other pack. All the pack members who came to Blue Blood pack to witness their future alpha's wedding were to go with them. 

When everyone was busy preparing to leave Yoongi approached taehyung. He was wearing a soft furry dark brown robe and was looking really gorgeous. "Hey." Yoongi said startling Taehyung a little. Taehyung then relaxed a bit and looked at Yoongi in anticipation as it was the first time Yoongi approached him himself. "H.Hey." He stuttered. Yoongi smirked. "Are you single?" 

Taehyung was shocked by the question. He didn't expect him to ask a personal question out of the blue. His heart started pounding in his chest. His scent became strong. He calmed himself and answered "Why do you wanna know if i am single or not?" 

Yoongi noticed the change in his scent and smirked. He then bent a little and whispered in his ear "I just want to know if we have a chance with you"  Taehyung was stunned with the closeness and the breathe tickling his ear and neck that he couldn't comprehend what Yoongi has said for a few seconds. His breathing stopped when his brain registered what has been said. 

"W..we..?" He stuttered.  "What game are you trying to play? Why would you want to be with me when you already have a boyfriend?" He spoke sternly. He thought Yoongi was just messing with him. 

Yoongi started explaining their situation and that they were interested in him if he agrees to it. Taehyung was bewildered hearing the situation. He exhaled deeply. His mind was a mess. He didn't knew what he should say.

 After a long pause when Yoongi guessed the other wasn't going to speak, he spoke "I know this is very sudden and direct for you so just go home think about it a little. We will come to you for the answer." Yoongi reassured him that it's fine if he doesn't feel like being in a poly relationship. 

Taehyung eventually went back with everyone. The conversation with Yoongi was still going on in his head again and again. He didn't know what to do.

On the other hand Jimin and Jungkook arrived at the cabin Jimin had made for his future mate. Jungkook still wasn't talking to Jimin and Jimin was sure he had done something which had upset Jungkook. 

When they entered the cabin and Jimin showed him their room, Jungkook went straight to bed after changing in more comfortable clothes. He didn't utter a single word since they arrived. 

Jimin tried to talk to him so many times but all he got was getting ignored every time. After some time Jimin too changed in comfortable clothes and went in the guest room to sleep. He wanted to sleep in his own bed with Jungkook but he didn't want Jungkook to feel uncomfortable. 

Next day Jungkook woke up because of some voices coming from outside. At first he didn't realize he was in Jimin's cabin. But then some familiar voices were heard. He recognized both the voices and his mood turned sour. He got out of the bed with a frown on his face.

Jungkook went outside and saw Jimin making breakfast while Taehyung was sitting at the dining table. They were talking about something but when they sensed Jungkook's scent they stopped talking.