lost and found chicken

A panicked takemichi and a chicken on runaway...whqt could go wrong lol

also listended to a jungkook playlist while writing this chap...some tears slipped bc of his voice bc its so beautiful.....like i could never gwt tired of still with you and paper hearts....stan jungkook and his vocals PLEASE HIS VOICE MAKES ME BUTTERFLY

also had covid a few days ago and still quarantining but im allowed out on monday so🥸🤞

Thanks for reading!

——-

A panicked takemichi. That's whats going on.
he's afraid you're gonna murder him. Just like he lost hamlet, he let chicky get away. He's affaid a grandma is gonna grill it at her house for her family.

He quickly calls mikey and the gang. "HELP i lost y/n's chicken...SHE'S GONNA MURDER ME"
Mikey laughed and he could hear draken sigh in the background. "takemichi it was nice to know you", said mikey and he could hear draken snicker. There it is. Draken is showing his true intentions.

"...not the time for jokes please...no no no she's gonna move in with her sugar daddy fr now!" he cried and mikey gasped while draken's jaw was on the floor.

„SHE HAS A SUGAR DADDY??", mikey exclaimed screaming. „Who has WHAT?" came in grandpa sano. Damn. Takemichi stopped screaming around and mikey stood there flabbergasted with the phone in his hand, while draken was on the verge of tears from wanting to laugh.

Opp. Mikey hung up. Takemichi received a message a few seconds later saying, the gang will help him find chicky...but for now he has to deal with grandpa sano. If they're allowed to go out that is.

( y'all wann know what broke down at the sano house???))

This...Sano family meeting while mikey gripping the door like a sociopath....anyways moving on. Yes mikeys arms are yellow lego arms.

An hour later, they searched every area around where they live

An hour later, they searched every area around where they live....if they were to find chicky, they'd surely get a plus point from you. Mikey and smiley have been looking everywhere...and i mean everywhere. Not a single bush hasn't been investigated. The others like mitsuya, chifuyu, baji, draken, hakkai, peyan and pah-chin take it easy and are looking without worries. Angry has gone with his brother and is starting to regret going with him, since he's walking like the world's ending.

„hey y'all hakkai's here...today we are looking for a chicken and the search is going strong. „ hakkai pulled a camera out of his bag to film for his youtube Channel. Smiley appeared and made a peace sign.
„Hakkai you have like 4 subscribers its not worth it. those 4 subscribers are me, smiley, baji and your 9 year old cousin." says mitsuya who just violated the shit outta hakkai.

„don't worry bro the gang is gonna share your Chanel and boom...famous who?" reassured baji and showed his teeth close up to the cam. Chifuyu smacked him in the head.