vending machine pt2

I UPDATED MY BAJI FANFIC AND PUBLISHED A NEW ONE WITH MEGUMI X READER AND ITS A CHATFIC LIKE THIS SO PLEASE CHECK IT OUT ❤️

you were at the toman hideout at their meeting watching them talk until yiu got bored
Why you were here ? You thought about taking fresh air bc why not

Then you got hungry and luckily there's a vending machine so and since last time you didn't use any vending machine anymore but this time you had to.
And since there's one nearby why not.
Mikey, who was standing on the stage followed you with his eyes. Always his worried ass.

The worst enemy rn could be the vending machine.
Like pls don't get stuck.
So lets try your luck. And if you didn't have any luck you went crazy. You breathed in and put the coin in, chose what you wanted and boom!
Its hereee!
Wait...

Its so close but it still stuck.
You were disgusted by this thing! At this point you were desperate. So you went crazy.
You kicked it and it did come out...but not all of it! The snickers bar was split in half and you were about to cry.

You kicked it again out of revenge and to your surprise...more candy fell down! Omg!
Then you laughed.
ah, you thought you were going crazy!
There's so many snicker bars, so many energy drinks and yes you did kick it pretty hard.

„Young lady!„
Your heart jumped outta your body and you turned around. You swore it sounded like a demon voice in a cops body. Oh nah!
But there was only disappointed bc of hanma.
Yes thats right he was standing there like menice.

You glared at him.
„WHY DID YOU SCARE ME LIKE THAT NEVER DO THAT AGAIN" he quickly realized his mistake and ran away.
What a weirdo.

Yeah sp you had too many snacks but thats okay bc you put them all in a bag you luckily had in your backpocket! When you went back everyone fought for your candy

When you went back everyone fought for your candy...literally everyone so you made the decision to run away like the boss you are !

Vendy might not be so bad after all ❤️

Thanks fpr reading!  Ik this chapter was short asf