dodgeball

Ok so hello im gonna show y'all my real drawing skills bc i obv draw extra ugly only to make ppl laugh lmao so
BUT I JUST DREW ( or tried to ) FELIX BUT IT LOOKD LIKE JIMIN- I AM CONFUSION

CHAPTER IMCOMING!!!

SO WHO DOES THIS LOOK LIKE ?

And i have more...welcome to the galery 😇😘

welcome to the galery 😇😘

Mr felix yongbok lee 😇😍

And then...

Mr bang chan Christopher 😍Ik i need to practice my shading but im scared too

Ik i need to practice my shading but im scared too....
Now...hope y'all liked it theres a chapter now !

You are pretty excited since this week there was going to be a week where ms. i fucked the principal is gone! She was officially fired by the government and the school is making rumors after rumors again.

And to celebrate, the role model kid, is going to play music music we request and ppl have sent some already. You also have sent requests. Now though you were on your way to p.e

Safe to say, you were good at ball sports but the rest....no. Which is why you suffer every year when they make you take an athletic test. You are good at running fast asf, but the heigh jump is throwing you off...
Anyways its always good to imagine a creepy nun running behind you with a knife to run!

Run run for your life

In todays pe lesson you have to play dodge ball. Now You aren't that good at dodge ball but you aren't the worst either!
But hey, you hopef you could beat kisaki!

Luckily he was in the other team standing in the back- poor hina wasn't chosen to be in your team, but you can't let yourself get beat down! So you swore to take that bitch down!
You felt a pair of eyes on you and looked directly into kisakis across the hall-

That bitch was menacingly standing there, with a raised brow. He better not!
„EVERYONE START"

Here it begins- you dodged so well your teammates complimented you! You smirked and swore revenge for them! Actually your teammates aren't bad at all!
10 minutes later, the other team was half gone and the same goes for your team too!
You took the ball and threw it at someone next to kisaki as hard as you can. Yes, you did it!

Then it was half again and left were you and 2 other teammates with kisaki and another guy-
The other guy had the ball and threw lt at your teammate but he dodged it throwing it back, hitting the guy in an instance. Yess. But before you could cheer, you saw kisaki take both of thw balls that were on his side and he glanced at you. That motherfucker.

His teammate basically hit your teammate and now it was 1v1. Now you weren't gonna give up!
You took the ball- but you waited for him to throw first! And he smirked and took the bait!
Yes!

You threw the ball as hard as you could at the other ball, that was flying towards you.
It flew back to him and since he was so slow to catch both balls- he lost bc the one you threw after bounced right him right in the face!

You cheered! Your teammates thanked you and congratulated your play. You were happy, kisaki on the other hand looked like his dreams were crushed.
You won at least!

Then the song requests started playing at everyone's room and even in the gym and it was tt by twice

Then the song requests started playing at everyone's room and even in the gym and it was tt by twice. This wasn't the song you requested but hey you loved this song!
And you also knew the choreo and hina looked at you...and you looked at hina.

Just then you did some of the movements and hina did them with you and you both were happy!

BONUS
kisaki cried for the rest of the day.
„Everywhere i go i get bullied! I'm so tired of this!" then his crusty ass dog came to cheer him up but kisaki only got more mad.
„LEAVE KEVIN, YOU STINK"
He cried and thought about if takemichi hadn't beaten him in everything. Would he be happy?  Especially with hina ?

End. Thats how kisaki got beaten bc he is a jealous bitch 😊