kisaki

This chapter was a request from a reader :)

I promised you all a chapter on insta so here it is...sorry for the grammar mistakes its 12 am and im tired.

I'd appreciate y'all to tell me what special chapters from who y'all would wanna read...like a one shot basically...for example
A one shot of ran or rin, or idfk who so I'd appreciate that ☺️

As for now im open to any requests...what do y'all wanna see in this story
Thanks for reading! 🤍

-

Wakling to school without any idea, walking smiling to class for the first time because its your fav subject. Not realizing, your day is about to be destroyed by a single person.

"y/n"
There's hina running towards you while shouting your name. You hug her and smile.
"Did you see their new album video..im so gonna buy it!", she starts talking right away.
"Me too...i better get tickets for their tour too! " you told her excited.

In class you two sit down and ms i wanna fuck the principal walks by the classroom looking at you weird. You can't believe she still works here...though she does get humiliated by the students. She just teaches a new class because the old one ditched her lesson really bad.
The principal though...he got his ass out of this school and moved. Probably changed his name, bc thats what i would do, you thought.

"STUDENTS LISTEN UP!"
Your eardrums died and the class died too.

End. Rip.

Lol jk.

"STUDENTS LISTEN UP!" Oh damn dont scream into our ears like that, you thought.
This teacher is loud, but he is really nice.

„We have a new student!"
The students stopped doing what they were doing, including you and hina. You were just drawing eyes on the art paper sheet.
„I'm kisaki tetta." the pencil fell outta your hand and then you could hear hina putting her hand over her mouth.

„Treat him nice, ladies and gentlemen. So kisaki...you can sit next to y/n"  he shrugged at your „wtf are you doing here" stare and just plopped on the seat next to you. Not before taking a glance to hina tho.
Oh hell naw imma have to tell takemichi to look out for suspicious actions, you thought.
Of course you were gonna look out too ofc.

„So todays lesson is...partner work. Your work buddy is the Person sitting next to you!"
Your jaw almost dropped to the floor.
„So so so.....whats our assignment?" he asked while pulling up his glasses.
You sighed..this is gonna be a looong lesson.
„We have to do a presentation on something"
He nodded.

„Y/n would you show him around after class...you're excused for an hour if you do that."
Yes pls. I'm just gonna quickly show him around but just briefly, you thought.
But how wrong you were.

After him suggesting weird ass topics that you don't like, the lesson is finally over. You just decided to present some haunted buildings in the world, because to your surprise, he is interested in the paranormal.
Praying that he doesn't use black magic for other certain stuff...
Well anyways.

During the lesson he kept saying that spirits exist and when you asked him if he believes in curses and he said yes and talked about how he wanted to curse a certain somebody.
„Is it my brother", you asked him knowingly.
He just shrugged. Hell naw he ain't touching takemichi. You love your brother and tease him most of the times, but actually letting something bad happening to him..is a no go.
It's unacceptable.

15 minuted later...
„I found it!" you quickly grabbed the pen to note the info down. Its been 10 minutes so far and you can actually get work done. But you still are gonna keep an eye on him.
„Ma'am can i use the restroom?", asked hina.
Yes, the teacher replied.
You suspiciously looked at kisaki.
„Dw im not after her no more.", he said.

You turned away to focus on writing down the rest. „Thats not the right info.", you suddenly heard him say. What.
„You knew and didn't tell me?"
„Yes, you're stupid so i thought it was funny to NOT tell you"
„BUT IT IS THIS.", you whisper screamed.
„No."
„Are you blind"
„I have glasses"
„MF"
„Chill out.", kisaki says.

„Dont make that much noise please", says mister teacher.
Dammit why did i have to scream like that, you thought.

„Massacre is spelled with two ss", he whispered next to you and you were ready to punch him in the face.
„Shut up i can spell.", you say.
„No you cant"
„Yes i can, go take care of your dirty glasses or something.", you told him with a ‚soft but shut up voice'.

He smirked.
MF.
You heard hina snicker.
When did she come back ?

Ding dong ding dong.

„Y/n L/n...let me remind you still haven't replaced that vending machine. Please do some cleaning work after school if you don't have the money since you're a student.
Thank you, your new principal."
Dead silence.

„Kisaki what school did you go to again..i wanna transfer."
Kisaki almost let out a laugh. You wanted to throw a hook at him so bad.

Suddenly in the silence, there wer footsteps nearing towards the classroom.
„Yooo kisakiiii....mr teacher can i pull kisaki tetta outta class rq.", a hanma stretched his neck in and waved to kisaki and winked at you. He came in and just pulled kisaki outta class and threw a paper on my desk.
Wtf.

My number : 073626262
‚wait at the entrance when you're done for class...i have a surprise'

You quickly stored it in your bag, grabbed hinas arm and pulled her along out of the classroom since it just rung to go home.
Your plan was to leave from the back entrance, but takemichi got at your classroom all angry for kisaki.
Oh damn shits about to go down.

——

What do you think...did you make it to the entrance hall for hanma ? 😋

Also did takemichi buy kisakis excuse „i dont want her no more" ? Do you buy it ?

Thank you for reading and stay safe 🥰