Chapter 9: Memories and Moving Part 1

Author's note.  Merry Christmas to everyone that celebrates Christmas. Here is my present to all of you. Part 2 should be up soon.  Oh and anything to do with the police  I used from watching crime tv shows and Google.

June 11th, 2010

                               Sang's pov.

It's a nice day in Star City. A bit rainy but nice. Oliver and I are helping  Aunt Sophie pack her apartment so that way she can move back to Smallville. She's moving back because of her ex-boyfriend. We recently found out her ex was abusive to her. She loved him but she always made excuses for him.

The times we would see her She would be covered in bruises or having broken bones. Clark and I would heal her to the best of our ability where it wasn't noticeable by others. She made excuses of falling and accidents at the hospital. It wasn't until recently when Bubba ( her nickname for Clark) and
I went to visit her that we found out.

We teleported into her living room and heard shouting in the kitchen. We busted through the door and saw him hurting her. I had to control Clark through our twin link that way he wouldn't do anything stupid. We got her away from him. Clark tied him up and I went to help Aunt Soph. It was hard for both of us not to hurt him, but we stayed strong.

Thankfully she's with family now and we will help her get through this. She won't ever have to worry about him again. He has a record so with the additional charges he got 20 years. When he gets out if he dares to come near her he will face our wrath. I start to think of my time on earth.

I think back on how I met my new family. My amazing parents. My twin brother. My aunt's. Chloe and Lois are my best friends and sisters. Pete and Lex, my brothers. Then I met my best friends Lana, Lois's sister Lucy, Alicia, and her boyfriend Whitney. It's funny when I first met Lucy Clark and I were walking through town Clark had gone into a shop. 

Lucy came up to me and started interrogating me because she thought that I was Clark's girlfriend. She also knows that Lois has feelings for Clark, but then I told her that I'm his sister. After that we became best friends and it became our mission to get Clark and Lois together.

Nothing has worked so far. They are so stubborn. I'm tempted to lock them up somewhere and take away Clark's powers until they start expressing their feelings.I start to think about my girl's. It was hard at first being a teen mom. People stared, whispered and made comments about me.

But I stopped caring about what they said or thought about me. My family and friends were my support. My girl's are amazing. They are kind, caring, and loving. I couldn't imagine my life without them. They make my life happier. Lana, Lucy, Alicia, and Whitney found out about our true heritage through the twins.

They had just turned 3. It was their birthday party. They got a bouncing ball but while playing it went under the couch. They lifted a side of the couch up to get it. So we ended up telling them the truth. They were very understanding and accepting. I start to think about Raya.

I had been on earth for a year when there was a knock at the door. It was Raya. She had escaped from the phantoms that had her. She found a broken down ship that was in the territory of the Phantoms and she fixed it. She escaped to earth. Mom and Dad let her move in with us and Clark gave up his room for her.

All of our friends loved her. When she had met Pete I saw that they were soulmates. So I did everything I could to get them together.  All my work finally paid off. Just before graduation they started dating and he proposed to her on Valentine's day this year.

Then I start to think about the new additions to our family. Oliver Queen joined our family 2 years after I had come to earth. He had saved Aunt Sophie from a mugger as his alter ego the Green Arrow. Then she met him as her neighbor Oliver Queen.