Chapter 9: Memories and Moving Part 2

June 11th, 2010

                               Gabe's pov.

It's a nice day for moving and unpacking. The sun is shining. It's not too hot out. We are an hour and a half away from Smallville Kansas. I think back to when we started packing and organizing.

I did a lot of the organizing because I couldn't trust those fudgers to do that. They helped with the packing though. Then I ordered them around for what boxes went where. Most of the boxes fit on the moving trucks but some of the stuff we put in our vehicles.

Our family sold their houses and are taking their furniture with them. We decided to keep our house in Charleston so we left our furniture. We had Victor's piano shipped to Smallville though. A few days before we left I teleported Luke and I to a furniture store in Metropolis to order beds.

We picked out 14 beds and sheets that were all of our favorite colors to be delivered the day we arrived in Smallville. We have 3 18 wheelers. 2 of them Theo and Charlie drove with the furniture and  clothing for their house a few days before we left.

Our 18 wheeler has all our clothes, photos, work papers, Academy papers, books, North's and Brandon's tools, our cooking supplies, and Ravens weapons. Everything that has sentimental value to us is in the cars with us.

Also stuff that could be broken.
North and Silas are in the 18 wheeler. In Axel's SUV was him, Owen, Victor, Sean, Kota, and Marc. In Raven's truck was him, Corey, Brandon, and Nathan. Luke and I are in his Nissan.

In Luke's car we have sentimental stuff like Owen's violin. We also have my art supplies and my sewing supplies. The rest of the cars and North's and Brandon's motorcycles were shipped to Smallville.

The night before we left I couldn't sleep. Honestly I was a little nervous about moving from the place I've lived all my life. I'd gotten out of bed and went down to make a glass of warm milk.

Silas had come down because he couldn't sleep either. He was nervous but he said it was for a different reason. He said that the night that we decided to move he looked into the future.

He said that the future was kinda hazy for some reason. But he saw a silhouette of a girl. He said that we were happy with her. I’m shocked and curious about what he said. Are all of us going to be with this mystery girl?

I know Owen has been talking to the Anderson team these past few months. He just says to us it’s a meeting about a mission they were working on. He was assisting them.

He’s keeping it quiet from everyone but I heard one of his conversations one afternoon in his office when I walked by. He and I were the only ones home at the time.
Apparently he’s been going to them for months asking questions about their family dynamics.

The team as a whole hasn’t talked about it yet. It was hard for the guys from the Toma team to get over their girl. But I think there is someone out there for all of us to be in a relationship with.

I’m not against the idea of being with one girl and getting to stay with all my brothers too. This is my family and I don’t want to lose any of my brothers. I’m just worried that only a few of my brothers will be with this mystery woman. It will break our team apart.

I walked over to Silas and placed my hand on his back. I express my concern by asking him what I’m fearing. “Did you really see all 14 with this girl or only a few?”
Silas looked at me and could see the worry on my face. He smiled at me and said, “ yeah brother it was all 14 of us surrounding this one girl in the middle of us.

We all had smiles on our faces, and the girl holding a rose in all of our favorite colors. At the end of the vision She starts walking away and each of us follow behind her.
I just never see her face or body. That’s what’s hard because one wrong person welcomed into our lives could destroy our family. She’s out there for us Gabe and we are about to meet her. We need to get the others on board and willing.”