Chapter 10: First Meeting Part 1

Hello my amazing readers,
I have a quick authors note before you start reading. In this chapter and probably future chapters it will talk about God. I am a Christian and I have incorporated some of my beliefs into this book. I am not ashamed of being Christian and I'm sorry if it makes you uncomfortable. I do hope that you enjoy this chapter and that it was worth the wait.

Love Y'all. ❤️💜

Sang's Pov.

It's a beautiful summer morning in Smallville. I'm making breakfast for the girls. Since we are Kryptonian we eat a lot. So I've got Waffles, Bacon, Eggs, and some fruits. It's been a few days since Aunt Sophie moved back to Smallville and Oliver moved to Metropolis.

They both are settled in nicely, with the help of everyone everything was unpacked in a day and a half. Aunt Sophie is working at Smallville Medical Center and Oliver is running his company by day and being Green Arrow by night. I'm so lucky to have my family in my life, blood or not.

I put the food on plates and set them at the table. Then I go and get the milk and two cups, just as I'm pouring two cups of milk I hear the pitter patter of steps and a mixture of feet and paws rushing down the stairs. Four little feet and 20 paws to be exact.

I turn towards the doorway and I see Lisa, Lily, Sargent our German shepherd, Frost our Siberian Husky, Sasha our Pitbull, Coco our chihuahua miniature pinscher mix, and Fluffy our cat walking into the kitchen.

They get into the kitchen and come to give me hugs with kisses. Both girls tell me "good morning Momma!" The animals give me their responses too as if they are telling me good morning. I laugh at the animals while squeezing my girls tighter to me.

" Good morning to all of my Babies. Did you two sleep well?" "Yes I slept well Momma. I dreamt the three of us were fairies along with our aunt's and uncle's were smurfs." Lily tells me.

"I slept well too Momma. I dreamt Lily and I were princesses and we had flying ponies. It was so magical and flew everywhere! Did you sleep well Momma?" Lisa asks me.

"Oh goodness those dreams sound amazing, my precious babies. I wish I had dreams like that. Yes I did sleep, good sweeties nothing like yours of course."

"Now why don't you two go sit at the table and I'll be right there." "Alright momma!" My girls ran to their seats at the table. I placed our fur babies' food down for each of them. I then grab my coffee and their milk to go sit with them.

I reach out my hands to the girls for us to say grace. "Who wants to say grace?" I ask them. "I'll do it". Lily tells me. I smile at her, nod my head. We close our eyes and she begins to say grace.

"Dear God, thank you for this food that you have placed before us. Please bless it and multiply it throughout the world so that no one goes hungry today. Amen." I smiled at my baby. I'm so proud of my children.

"That was a very good Baby. You've been practicing with Memaw haven't you?" "Yes Momma, Memaw said that I'm getting better at saying it."

"Momma is so proud of you. You girls mean so much to me and all your family never forget that. You will always have family and always look to God when you're struggling with anything or scared. He hears our prayers and loves us so much.

You are never alone when you have each other, your family and God. I love you so much, my precious babies!" I squeeze their hands. They grip my hands tightly.

My girls smile up at me with big smiles. They say together, " We love you too momma!" I release their hands to start eating. " I have a surprise for you. What do you think of the idea of going to the zoo today with Uncle Clark, Pappy, and your other uncles today?