Authors Note

Hello my amazing readers,

Unfortunately this isn't a new chapter. I have been struggling a lot this year with personal issues,  school, writers block, and some other stuff.

But that's not why I'm writing this note. I'm writing this because someone I know personally called me a pedophile for writing a story where a girl gets raped.

So when this person told me this I went to my sister because I was troubled that someone thought that about me, and when I had calmed down I thought about why I started this story and I want to share it with you all.

I started this story not just because of my love for the academy series and Smallville but also to show that women who have been through this deserve to be loved, cherished,  protected, and supported.

I can't claim to understand how a woman feels after living through this because I never have, so that is why when the scene was written it was only implied.

I know that I have lost some readers because Sang was raped and got pregnant and chose to keep her twins and I apologize to you if it makes you feel uncomfortable.

I am not going to stop writing my story, I am going to keep going on and ignore this person.

With that being said, I do want you all to know that I will try to update soon and that I will be posting shorter chapters because I think the long chapters are part of the writers block problem.

I love y'all! ❤️