Chapter 3

After a long day of school, me and Eve finally made it back to my house where we walked inside and both threw ourselves on the couch.

"You know, we should be upstairs getting ready for the concert tonight but I really need like at least a couple minutes to process this whole week." Eve drags on.

"Same." I agree.

While staring at the ceiling I could hear footsteps in the hallway.

"Oh hey girls! I picked up some snacks earlier so-"

My mom was interrupted by Eve. "Thank the lord."

I watch as Eve rolls over so much she falls off of the couch.

Me and my mom both just stare as Eve lays on the floor not even fazed.

"Um Eve are you alright?" My mom asks.

"Yea I'll be okay."

My mom turns to me. "Um anyways Annalise, are you guys gonna go get ready?"

"Yep I think we both just need a minute... or five."

/

After taking a little bit of time to rest downstairs, me and Eve were both in my room and Eve had pretty much taken everything out of my closet.

"Ugh you have nothing good to wear!" Eve exclaims.

I give Eve a stern glare.

"I take that back..."

I hum in approval.

Eve gasps.

"This is... PERFECT!"

Eve holds up a small black and green plaid dress.

"I'm gonna go try it on!" Eve skipped away into the bathroom to try the dress on. I laughed at her enthusiam.

After a couple minutes Eve walked out of the bathroom with her long red hair sitting on her shoulders.

"How do I look?" She asks.

"Like a queen."

I stand up off of my bed and grab everything for my outfit. I put together an outfit with a large black sweater, a tight black and red plaid skirt, fishnet stockings, and some doc martens.

Once I walked out of the bathroom after changing, I grabbed Eve's arm and walked her to the bathroom counter.

I pulled out my black eyeshadow and started applying it right above her eyelashes. I then took my red eyeshadow and started to apply it at the end making a wing with it. I then applied mascara and started doing her whole face.

When I finished Eve turned around and looked at herself in the mirror.

"Anna! I love it! Thank you!"

"It's no problem considering the fact that you always complain about not being able to do makeup."

"Oh shush" She says while giving me a playful look.

When she walks away I turn to my own makeup. I put some black eyeshadow to my eye crease and then apply some eyeliner. After that I just cover some of my acne with concealer.

My acne really isn't too noticeable but I don't wanna risk anything so I put it on.

Before I walk out of the bathroom I quickly re-straighten my hair. I take my hand and rub my side bangs upwards hoping to give it some volume.

I walk out of the bathroom and see Eve sitting on my bed staring at my ceiling fan.

"Does the fan amaze you or something?" I ask.

"Kinda... I'm trying to figure out how it doesn't just fly off the ceiling."

I laugh at how childish she can be.

"Ok well are you ready to go?"

"Honestly I have no idea. We are about to go see the My Chemical Romance in person... how are you not freaking out!?

"I guess it's easier to not stress about the smaller things." I respond.

"Small thing? Ann do you hear yourself? We are about to meet MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE! YOU NEED TO WORRY MORE!"

I stare at Eve giving her an 'are you serious look'.

"Ok so I think I may need to calm down a little bit."

"Yeah..." I mumble under my breath.

/

Once me and Eve grabbed our bags, I made sure to grab my camera and set it in there. After that I yelled a 'bye' to my mom and we both walked out.

I climbed in the driver's seat while Eve climbed into the passenger's deat.

"You know the one thing I like about your car seats is that they recline." Eve stretches.

I look at her with a questioning look. "Don't most cars seats recline?"

"Would you just accept my compliment?"

"Alright" I laugh.

I pull out of the drive way and start heading towards the highway.

Honestly it was pretty nice to drive around at this time of day because people already got out of work and made it home so not many people were out.

Of course though, on the way to the concert me and Eve were both blasting My Chemical Romance.

We were listening to 'The Jetset Life is Gonna Kill You'.

"God I LOVE this song." Eve shouts out.

She bought the last line
I'm just the worst kind
Of guy to argue with what you might find
And for the last night I lie
Could I lie with you

Me and Eve were both screaming the lyrics and I think people might have heard.

/

We finally pull up just outside of the stadium.

"Are you excited?" I ask Eve.

"Excited and nervous."

"Well don't worry everything will be alright."

She shook her hands a little. "I hope so. I really want this to be a good night."

I agreed and looked out the window. I took a deep breath and turned back to Eve.

"You ready to go in?" I ask.

"Yes."

"Alright in

3

2

1

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Ok this chapter is mainly a filler before they actually go to the concert. Hope it was good. Later babes.

Listening to: My imagination
Date: 12-25-21
Time: 12:32 am
Mood: Tired