Chapter 9

After 17 long hours of sitting in a bus, we finally made it to seattle.

When the buses stopped Kat came running into the main room and handed me and Shai a piece of paper.

"These are you schedule's. It tells you where you are going to be sleeping, what time to wake up, and what we are gonna be doing. We are at the hotel right now so when you walk in, go get your key and that's it." Kat said.

I looked down at my paper and saw that my room was number 57. It was on the third floor.

"Also Annalise, our rooms are on the second floor but yours is on the third floor become there were no more rooms. But don't worry cause the band will be on the same floor as you." Kat spit out.

I widened my eyes. Was that supposed to make me feel better because it just made me feel worse.

I nod letting her know that I understand. I stand up and go grab my bags. After a couple minutes the bus doors open up and everyone walks out.

When I walk out the first thing I notice is how cold it is.

"I have no idea how you are wearing a leather jacket in this weather." Shai comments.

"Well it's kind of the only jacket I have."

"Oh." She nods and then walks inside. I grab my suitcase and follow in after her.

When I walked inside I saw how fancy this place was. There were a couple chandeliers and some really expensive couches.

After Shai had walked away to her room, I walked up to the front desk.

"Name?" The man asked me.

"Annalise Scott."

"Ah here's your key. You are room 57, third floor." He says while handing me my key. "Thank you." I grab the key and walk to the elevator.

Thank god for elevators because I do not want to have to take the stairs especially when I'm hauling around a huge suitcase.

Finally the elevator dings and I start to walk around the hallway. Finally I see room 57 in the middle of the hallway. I unlock the door and step in.

Wow.

This place is really fancy.

And you're telling me that this is for free? I mean I am doing them a favor by being the photographer but I get a full scholarship and fancy hotel rooms? I think I could get used to this...

I place my suitcase next to the door and jump on the bed. I lay back and stretch my arms out. It felt really nice to lay on an actual bed instead of an airplane seat or couch.

I must've been laying there for a good 5 minutes when I heard a knock at the door. I jumped up and walked to the door. When I opened it I was greeted by Shai and Kat.

"Get your purse." Kat spoke first.

"Why? Where are we going?"

"We gonna go take a look at the city!" Shai said full of excitement.

"Oh alright then." I smiled while grabbing my bag. Shai and Kat both started running to the elevator while I was locking my door. When I stepped back I felt like someone was watching me. I turned around but when I looked, no one was there. I am too tired for this. I walk to the elevator and step in before the door closes.

/

"Look at this one!" Shai yelled while jumping around a statue of a pig.

"Shai get your butt over here! People probably think you're crazy! And I see why..." Kat says.