Chapter 4

Everyone in the stadium was chanting 'MCR' over and over again.

It was honestly such a weird feeling to be in one huge building with hundreds, maybe thousands, of people are looking forward to the same thing.

I reached in to my bag and pulled out my camera.

"What are you doing?" Eve asked as I took a picture of the audience.

"Well I thought that maybe I could take some good photos and hopefully they might help me when I'm trying to get into college." I respond.

"Oh well that seems like a good idea."

All of a sudden everything goes dark and I hear someone on a microphone announce the band.

Ladies and Gentlemen, give it up for the one and only, MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!

Everyone starts to scream and yell at how happy they were or how much they love them.

First I see Bob walk on the stage and yell out to the fans. Soon he goes and sits over at his drum set.

Next walks out Ray who was holding his guitar up in the air almost as its something that shows all of his accomplishments.

After that, Mikey walks onto the stage holding his guitar close to him like he's going to lose it.

Soon Frank runs out on stage doing a bunch of crazy dances.

Lastly, the one and only Gerard Way makes his way out onto the stage where he greets all of the fans.

"How is everyone tonight!?" He yells out. "Well I hope everyone is in a good mood because tonight it gonna be a wild ride!"

And with that they start singing Teenagers.

/

After they finished singing The End, Dead!, This Is How I Disappear, The Sharpest Lives, Welcome To The Black Parade, I Don't Love You, House Of Wolves, Cancer, Mama, Sleep, Teenagers, and Disenchanted, they prepare to sing Famous Last Words but Gerard pauses for a moment.

"Before we sing this next song we all decided to have 3 lucky fans come up on this stage and have a closer view. So me, Mikey and Frank are going to come pick one person each."

Me and Eve watch as the three men walk off the stage and around the crowd.

"Oh my god." Eve gasps.

"Whats wrong? Are you okay?" I ask as I widen my eyes seeing that Eve's face has gone completely white.

"Mikey Way is staring at me. I think I'm gonna die." Eve says.

I look over and see Mikey looking at Eve and walking over to her.

"Would you like to go on stage?" He asks Eve as he's holding out his hand.

"Yes thank you." She tries to say calmly while putting her hand in his.

She starts to walk away but she quickly turns around and gives me a thumbs up with her free hand. I quickly give her two thumbs up before she turns back around.

After a minute I look on stage and see that only Mikey and Frank have made it back up there. Mikey was standing up there with Eve and Frank was standing up there with a girl I didn't know.

All of a sudden multiple girls standing next to me started moving around.

When I looked over I saw Gerard standing right in front of me.

"What do you say, wanna be on that stage?" He asks with one hand on his hip and the other playing with his bottom lip.

"Sure." I say with a straight face.