Chapter 7

It was already January 14th and my flight for North Dakota was tomorrow.

I was in my room packing when Eve suddenly ran in.

"You won't believe who I just ran into..." She said.

"Who?"

"Natalie Denn. I was walking downtown and she saw me and she surprisingly didn't say anything, she just kept walking." She said while jumping back on my bed.

"You know I wondered what happened to her. Cause one day she was at school picking on us and then she never showed up again."

"Rumor has it that she got pregnant, her parents found out, they pulled her out of school, and now her and the baby daddy are raising it." Eve said casually. I turned around and just stared at her. "What?" Eve just stared back at me and shrugged.

"Ok I think I am finally done packing." I say while stacking my things on top of eachother.

"Great now we can watch some movies and stuff our faces." She says excitedly.

"Only if you help me carry all of this out to my car."

"Ugh really?" I give Eve a glare. "I mean I would love to help you!" She says sarcastically with a British accent.

"That's more like it." I laugh.

I grabbed my big suitcase and one of my bags and started walking downstairs where I would reach my car.

When me and Eve both made it to my trunk we started setting everything in there.

"Its so weird to think that today is gonna be your last day in town."

"Yea it is." I say sadly while sitting in the trunk.

"Ann? What's wrong? You're not regretting all of this now, are you?"

"No its just that, I feel out of my mind. What if this isn't a good idea like what if something happens to one of you and-"

"Ann stop. We are all gonna be fine and you will be too. You need to stop worrying so much. Its not healthy. You just have to trust that things are changing but its for the better." She says with a sympathetic smile.

"I think you may be right. Can we just go watch movies now?"

"I call dibs on picking the first one." She says playfully.

"Hey thats not fair!" I yell as I run after her inside.

/

"Ok but seriously he has gotta get better taste." Eve comments.

"Honestly I think she is very pretty, its her that I think needs to get better taste." I add.

Right now me and Eve were watching the newer movie, Twilight. We heard that a second movie was coming out this year so we decided to watch the first one.

I had a bowl of popcorn in my hand that Eve kept stealing out of.

While we were watching the part where they were on the field trip, I hear my phone start ringing. When I pick it up to look at the number, I throw it at the other end of the couch.

"Woah who was that?"

I don't respond. I just stare at the phone that is still ringing.

"Anna?" Eve jumps up and grabs the phone. When she sees the number she doesn't do anything. She looks over at me and I nod my head no in response. She hangs up the phone.

"You know you should really talk to him."

"No. There's no way I'm talking to him."

"Its not like he can do anything to you over a phone." She tries to reason.