🜸 𝗃𝗎𝗃𝗎𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝗁𝗂𝗀𝗁

★★★

★★★

WARNINGS: brief suicide mention and brief mention of sex trafficking

Upon arriving at the location, Luma looked like they were going to pass out. Gojo told Fushiguro to take them home.

Luma insisted on staying but the look on their face said otherwise. Eventually, they muttered out their address and Fushiguro made sure they got home safely.

"Um, thank you for taking me home. If I wake up and find out Yuji is dead, I'll murder you and that white haired blindfold fuckboy," Luma said, giving him an icy glare. Before Fushiguro could respond, Luma opened their door and shut it after walking inside.

Luma kicked off their shoes and went upstairs quietly. They took off their socks and threw them in the hamper. They decided to take a shower and entered their bathroom.

Luma took a thirty minute shower before putting on a pair of shorts and one of their grandfathers oversized shirts and fell onto their bed. They laid in a fetal position while pulling the blankets over them. Grabbing their phone from under them, they unlocked it and went to Youtube, finding a video to fall asleep to.

Usually these videos would keep people awake, as there was constant video game rage and screaming. But, it didn't bother Luma and it kept the intrusive thoughts out.

They found a tomodachi life video from a man who quite literally sounded like Toad when he raged in Mario Kart Wii, playing as Toad.

Luma eventually fell asleep, extremely anxious to what they could hear the next day.

Luma woke up due to their phone vibrating. They jumped up and swiped the call to answer after seeing who it was.

"Yuji, thank god you're alive. How did it go?" "It went as well as it could be. I get to live a little longer. Essentially, I have a choice to consume the rest of Sukuna's fingers and then they'll kill me, killing the curse inside of me as well,"  Yuji explained the deal Gojo offered him the night prior.

"I hope one's buried at the bottom of the ocean," Luma murmured. "What?" Yuji asked through the phone. "Nothing. Anyways, what did you call me for?" They asked, leaning against the pillow propped up against the headboard, grabbing their water flask and placing it between their thighs to open it.

"I'm going to the morgue and was hoping you'd come with me." Luma almost spilled their water after hearing his words. They placed the flask on their nightstand and moved their feet to the ground.