🜸 𝖾𝗑𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗈𝗇𝖾

★★★

★★★

"What? Why are you all empty-handed?" Nobara asked in a panicked tone. "What are you doing with all that luggage?" Panda asked. "What do you mean? We're going to Kyoto, right? For the exchange event with out sister school in Kyoto?"

"It's an exchange event with our sister school in Kyoto. Held in Tokyo," Panda explained. "No way! What did I make all those preparations for then?!" Nobara gripped her hair as she yelled.

"No wonder our conversations have been a bit off lately." "Yeah." "Salmon." Nobara continued complaining about Kyoto. "It's held at the school that won in the previous year."

"Then don't go winning, you idiots!" Nobara ran up and grabbed Panda. "We weren't in it last year! Only Yuta participated to make the numbers match up!"

"That was prior to freeing Rika. Apparently, it was an overwhelming win. I didn't see it though, since it was held in Kyoto," Maki explained. "I won't forgive you, Okkotsu Yuta! Not that I've ever even met you!" Nobara yelled angrily.

"That's misdirected anger." "Salmon." "Hey. They're here," Maki said, causing Luma to throw the wrapper of their peppermint somewhere and stuck it in their mouth.

"Oh, look. It's everyone from Tokyo together. You went out of your way to greet us? Disgusting," Mai said. Luma rolled their eyes. "Okkotsu's not here," Todo said, scratching the back of his head.

"Shut up. Hurry up and hand over the cake box and the yatsuhashi, kudzu noodles, and buckwheat cookies." Nobara moved their finger towards her. "Salmon."

"Who is that first-year? She's scary, " a blonde holding a broomstick said.

"She looks like Pippi Longstocking." "Luma, that's mean." "Huh? Oh shit, did I say that out loud? Meh, I'm not lying. Only if Pippi was a blonde...and a witch I guess?" Luma looked at their broom.

"Never mind Okkotsu being absent. Isn't having three first-years a major handicap?" "A robot! A robot!" "Ew." Luma looked at them.

"Age is irrelevant to jujutsu sorcerers. Especially with Fushiguro-kun." "Ayo, I hope it matters in certain situations. Or can you just not catch a case in the jujutsu community?" Luma asked and crossed their arms.

"He's from the Zen'in bloodline, but he's more talented than the head of the clan." "Tsk." "Something to say?" The guy asked Mai. "Nope." "Now, now...Please calm down, you two," a girl with blue hair spoke.

"Holy fuck. She's pretty," Luma whispered. "Okay, now...Let's not fight amongst themselves. My goodness, these children." A woman clapped their hands and came up the stairs.