🜸 𝗄𝗒𝗈𝗍𝗈 𝗄𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗁

★★★

★★★

"Couldn't they put in a few more vending machines?" Nobara complained, grabbing her drink from one. Luma sipped their Pipeline Punch they got from under their bed where they kept their pack. The first-years had to run an errand so that is why they are out right now.

"They can't. They are only so many workers who can come in here." "Yes Nobara, respect the workers!" Luma said in a fake serious tone. She stuck her tongue out at Luma.

"Suck my di—" Luma cut themselves off seeing two people approach them. "What are you doing here, Zen'in-senpai?" "Oh, she's one, too?" Nobara asked. Luma peered behind the two looking at the unknown people suspiciously. "They do seem similar. Are they sisters?" "They're twins."

"Don't call me that, Fushiguro-kun. You make me sound the same as Maki. Call me Mai." The girl winked. "K," Luma stated, unamused. "So these are the pinch hitters for Okkotsu and the third-years?" "We came here with the principal because we were worried about you. Your classmate died, right? Was that rough? Or did you think nothing of it?"

"What are you trying to say?" Fushiguro asked as the first-years tensed up. "It's okay. Some things are hard to say out loud. So I'll say it for you."Vessel" makes it sound nice, but it just means he was a half-curse monster. Having such a tainted, inhuman being beside you brazenly calling himself a jujutsu sorcerer must have been revolting, right? Aren't you feeling better now that he's dead?"

"The sight in front of me is revolting," Luma murmured. "Mai, don't bring up such pointless topics." The boy walked forward. "I'm only here to see if these guys are fit to take Okkotsu's place. That's all I want to know."

"Fushiguro, was it? What kind of woman is your type?" He asked. "Depending on your answer, I'll beat you half to death right here, and drag Okkotsu, or at least the third-years, out to the exchange event," he said as he ripped his shirt off.

"By the way, my type is a tall woman with a big ass!" "Phew! Dodged a bullet there." Luma wiped imaginary sweat off their forehead. "I do love some big booty bitches though. They're high up on my list." Luma nodded.

"Why should I have to talk about my taste in women with a guy I just met?" "He's right. That's a tall hurdle for an antisocial guy. Look at Luma-Chan, a little more antisocial, but they got their taste in women written all over them." Nobara pointed to them.

Luma wore practically the same outfit they wore shopping yesterday. Their shirt was different. A demon slayer shirt with Mitsuri on it.

"You be quiet," Fushiguro told Nobara. "This is confusing enough already. You'll just make it more complicated." "Kyoto, third-year, Todo Aoi. Introduction over. Now we're friends. Hurry up and answer. If you prefer men, that's fine, too. A person's fetishes reflect everything about them. People with boring taste in women are boring people themselves. And I hate boring men. The exchange event is where my soul can be free as blood boils and flesh clashes. Who knows what I might do if my last exchange event ends up boring me?"