🜸 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅

★★★

★★★

Luma accidentally pulled an all nighter. They played Minecraft with Yuji until 9 then dissociated half the night before listening to music and playing Splatoon 2. They had brought their iPad, Switch, and computer with them so they played music on their iPad and played on their switch.

They always had to catch themselves when they wanted to scream during the game or the lyrics of the Chase Atlantic songs.

When the time came for Luma to get ready, the questioned which uniform to wear. They were able to put special requests in, so they asked for a female and male uniform. Both of the shirts had a hoodie attached to them.

Luma decided on the female uniform and wore black tights along with their platform boots.

"Luma-Chan! We have to go!" Yuji called from the other side of the door. "Okay, give me a second," they said stubbornly, spraying cologne on and ran their fingers through their hair.

"Okay, I'm ready!~" Luma opened their door to see an enthusiastic Yuji and exhausted Fushiguro. "Why do you look so tired?" Luma asked sincerely. "I couldn't sleep last night because you had your music on and sometimes you'd yell. I assumed you were playing a video game."

"Oh, you could hear all that? Yikes, I'm sorry. But, you're right! I was playing a game! I'm not that crazy," they said with a small smile and laughed.

The three left to Harajuku, where the other student wanted to meet. Luma made them do a pit stop first.

"I need caffeine," Luma said while standing in line. While waiting, Luma looked around the café anxiously. "Are you okay, Luma-Chan?" Yuji asked in a concerned voice.

"Um...I guess. Yesterday, when I went to Starbucks I saw Destiny," Luma explained, still looking around. "We're in Tokyo now. I doubt any of them would be tasteful enough to come here. You're fine, Lumi." Yuji pat their head a couple times. Luma laughed a little at Yuji's subtle insult to their ex-friends.

They made it to the cashier. "One venti iced white mocha please," Luma ordered. "I'll get a grande vanilla latte. And a brownie. Heated, please," Yuji said. "Fushi, you want anything? I'm buying." Luma leaned back to see him. "Just a water." "Okay...and a water. Oh, and two birthday cake pops!" Luma said to the cashier, pulling their wallet out.

"You still have that wallet?" Yuji laughed. "Yes, why would I get anything else?" Luma rhetorically asked, handing the cashier the money and closed their Super Mario wallet as they gave them the exact amount.

They moved to an empty corner and waited for their drinks and food. "I hope the other first-year is hot. Need someone interesting since you guys are..." Luma didn't finish their sentence, looking them up and down judgmentally. They didn't want to admit it to themselves, but they were kind of starting to like Fushiguro. They've always had a feeling they've liked Yuji. Everyone expected them to date at some point.