Chapter Two

A blue smoke-y flame cube emerges - The Tesseract. Filling the screen with darkness. "The Tesseract has awakened."

CUT TO » EXT. THRONE ROOM; SPACE - NIGHT

Someone was kneeling behind a throne clothed in armor, known as The Other. "It is on a little world, a human world. They would wield its power..." The Other hands out a scepter.

"The Tesseract, what is that if I may ask?" Dumbledore asked in his grandfatherly voice. "It is not something I have heard of before."

"It is not of this world, I am not suprised you have not heard of it." Thor responded. "Though it have been on earth for almost a century."

"Perhaps." Dumbledore started with a hungry twinkle in his eyes. "It would be safer here, in the magical world. We could keep it safer then the muggles could ever do."

This caught both Natasha's and Sasha's attention, disgusting the two of them with how power hungry his eyes looked like. "The Tesseract is back on Asgard, where it should of been in the first place." Sasha said in a harsh tone, not caring  about the tone she used to her former headmaster.

Lily looked disapprovingly at Sasha. "He was only asking. We are magical—as you know—and if this cube has magical properties, we are most equipped to protect it." She said to her former competition, she felt good at putting her in place.

Sasha glared harshly at Lily. "The KING of Asgard is equipped to protect the Tesseract and there it will stay." The Silver Snakes smiled fondly at the interaction between their queen and the annoying red head.

A man - Loki - coming out from the shadows, taking the scepter. The handle was gold, tailored with a blue glowing gem that was encircled with silver blades.

"Hate that fucking stick." Clinton Francis Barton mumbled. Both Natasha and Sasha laid each a hand on each of his shoulder, squeezing his shoulder in comfort. Loki who had also heard it, gave an apologetic look, but got dismissed with a wave of Clint's hand.

That did not go unnoticed by the remaining of the Marauders, all of them wanting Sasha's attention.

"But our ally knows its workings as they never will. He is ready to lead our force, our Chitauri, will follow." Thousands of Chitauri are standing ready, in a sheeting mass of neat row an columns, all where awaiting their orders

Frightened gasps rang within the Great Hall at the sight of the Chitauri. "W-What are those?" Sirius asked Sasha, but instead of her answering, Bruce did. "They're the Chitauri, a race of alien warrior." Sirius grumbled about not getting an answer from Sasha for his question.

Loki tensed up at the sight, but the person that massaged his tense muscles and comforted with small whispers, made him relax slightly. "It's over, little snake." the familiar nickname made him smile slightly, Loki nodded his head and leaned back into the comfort he got from Sasha. 

"The world will be his. The universe, yours. And the humans, what can they do but burn?"

Screams of terror where heard within the Great Hall, as the scene came to an end.

"The world will be whos? Who wants earth?" Lord Potter asked Sasha, he really wanted to hear her voice. "We don't know." Natasha replied, the older male Potter felt disappointment course through his body, he wanted a reply from the love of his life.

CUT TO » EXT; S.H.I.E.L.D

A helicopter was seen flying over a cliff. A large facility was shown. The helicopter was then seen flying over many evacuating vehicle and men in suits. Soldiers on foot jump onto Humvees, speeding out of there. "All personnel, the evacuation order has been confirmed." People were seen rushing out of the facility, evacuating.