Chapter Four

The scene cut to an abondoned warehouse, Sasha was shown sitting on a chair with her hands tied behind. One of the thugs backhands her, she grunted, rolled her head before facing them again.

"Sasha... We know, you know, how to take care of yourself... But, no." Sasha shook her head with a small almost unnoticeable smile. Natasha gently patted her twin sisters' thigh, she had seen worse but that did not mean she would be okay with her sister being beaten.

The Silver Snakes watched her reaction on screen and off-screen, they hated how far away she was from them but did nothing to reduce the distance. The men knew that if she wanted to be near them, she would either beckon them over with their wives and children or sit with them.

The three remaining Marauders felt this overwhelming rage, Sasha may not like them, but that does not mean they do not have any right to not be mad for her. As James was about to speak, the screen un paused on him.

"This is not how I wanted the evening to go." The overweight man, Luchkov, said in russian. Sasha raised one of her perfectly sculpted brows. "I know how you wanted this evening to go. Belive me this is better." She replied in russian.

"Who are you working for? Lerementov, yes?" One of the thugs grabbed the side of the chair and tilted it down where an open floor was. "Does he think we have to go through him to move our cargo?" Luchkov said cockily, an air of arrogance in his tone.

"I thought General Solohob is in charge of the export business." God did Sasha love to play with arrogant men, always falling for a womens' unawareness. "Solohob a bagman, a front. Your outdated information betrays you."

"The famous Red Widow and she turns out to be simply another pretty face." God did Sasha want to scoff but that would risk her plan and work, it was just a matter of time before she could beat the living soul out of them.

"You really think I'm pretty?" She could not help but play along, how could she not, it was all her life.

"Yes!" Were echoed around the Great Hall, but said women had given no reaction that the Hall could see. Those that knew her, could feel her aura turning from neutral to egotistical. "I know." Was all she said.

"Tell Lermentov we don't need him to move the tanks." One of the thugs had grabbed her jaw and forced her mouth open, a handful of her hair in his other hand. Luchkov walked to the table filled with the 'torture' devices. "Tell him he is out."

"Well..." The overweight man grabbed a tong and turned around, trying but failing in intimidate her. "...you may have to write it down." The women in question was done with the game, she had all she needed, well almost. She only needed to steal a hard drive and then she's done.

Someone's cell phone rang, it was quite comitical to Sasha, good timing as well. Destroying Luchkov's excuse of intimidation. The other thug took his phone out and answered, the thug that held her, let her go.

"It's for her." The thug informed his leader, said boy dropped the tong dramaticly before grabbing the out streched phone. "You listen carefully!" Sasha held her laughter in, her training in good use. God did he sound like a boy, trying to intimidate a rabid werewolf.

"You're at 1-14 Silensky Plaza, 3rd floor. We have an F-22 exactly eight miles out. Put the women on the phone or I will blow up the block before you can make the lobby." She could hear Coulson but not his word, but whatever threat he made had shaken the all powerful Luchkov to his core.

And god was that laughable

"H-How did he know where you were?" But that question went ignored, if some of the magical world did not attempt to keep up with the rest of the world, why should they then explain their world to them.