Chapter Three

"Sir, please put down the spear." Loki looked down at his spear, then glances up at the Director and the others around him. He suddenly points it at the Director and Clint, and shoots a blue energy at them. Clint tackles the Director down, barely missing Loki's fired shot.

Machine guns are fired at Loki, but they seem to bounce of off him. Loki jumps up from the platform and attacks those who are firing at him. He takes down several guards with his small daggers, throwing stars and energy blasts from the spear.

Loki stops when he sees that no one is firing at him, but stands still and waits, prepeard for anything to happen, his eyes briefly flickers to a vibrant green but as soon as the flicker came, it went.

Sasha pauses the film, many groans in annoyance but she ignores them, she replayes the scene again while rage fill her eyes. Peter who cuddled up to Sasha, noticed this and gently climbed out of the embrace and sat two meters away from what was going to happen. Loki, who had also seen the rage in her eyes, did what anyone would do. He scooted himself far away from her.

Sasha sharply turned her head towards Thor, who took one glance at her and paled drastically, the others in the team who saw the rage on her face scooted away from her, thankfully going unnoticed. Thor to scared to even move, sat frozen in his place. Rightfully so.

The Silver Snakes that saw the rage burning in their Queen's eyes, winced for the poor God.

"Thor, my dear." The sickly sweet tone she used, the team, Peter, Loki and the Silver Snakes knew Thor was done for. "What is Loki's eye color?" The team like some moments ago looked down in shame, they should have realized that the younger red head knew more was in that department.

"A v-vibrant green color, Lady Sasha." He answered, Tony paled, the realization finally dawning on him, he glanced at where Loki was sat, but said man already had his eyes on him.

Sasha's eyes had a mad glint in them, she pointed a finger at the screen making Thor and the whole team snap their eyes to it immediately.

The Silver Snakes could not help but snicker quietly for themselves, amused by how much power their Queen had over the team.

"What's the color of his eyes?" The team observed the eyes of Loki, and by the widening of eyes by some of her team mates, Sasha knew her point had been made clear. "Did. I. Not. Warn. Any. Of. You. That. This. Could. Of. Happened." The statement was made very very clearly.

"You did." Natasha answered, knowing that she was the only one to be brave enough to speak up without her voice wavering. "And here is your bloody proof!" The team flinched, all of them turned to Loki and apologized, profoundly.

The dark and neutral side plus Peter and Loki was amused at how much power Sasha had over her team. How could you not find it amusing when the shortest in the group, lectured the ones who were taller.

Loki himself tried not to laugh, Thor, who saw the small twitch of his lips, felt the frustration wash over him. He knew that his brother very well knew the rage that comes with Sasha Regina Romanoff. Thor did not want to be on the reciveing end of it. The team thought the same.

The raven haired male who saw the look he was getting from his brother, sighed. Like the many times before he will be saving his arse. Loki shifted into a cat, ignoring the gasps that rang through the hall. He padded his way up to Sasha, who on instinct lifted the black cat up.

She ran her hand through his velvety black fur, ignoring the small almost unnoticeable flinch. Sasha continued to run her hand through Loki's temporary raven black fluffy fur. Loki leaned his whole cat-body against her hand, purring while he was at it.