Pilot : Operation Rebirth Phase 2

Hydra Recruiting base, Brooklyn, 1957

One year. One year since James Buchanan Barnes was no longer and became The Winter Soldier. You thought that he didn't care anymore. You thought that he was killing without thinking but, when he saw what Hydra did to a poor defenseless little girl, he made a life mission to save her.

You are probably wondering who she is. Well, it happened a while ago, Johann Schmidt, also known as Red Skull had it all planned. If the SSR were going to have their Super Soldier, he'll have his own. By taking Steve Rogers's DNA and a woman volunteer from Hydra, he could create his weapon.

Unfortunately, the baby was a girl. Every normal person would be happy to have a little girl, but not Schmidt. He wanted a man, a soldier, a son that could betray his father. He thought about getting rid of the baby but he didn't have any other sample of Steve's DNA so he trained the little girl harder and made her work 24/7 and when she wasn't doing what they wanted, she would take a beating. Bucky, often defended her when Hydra was too hard with her and they would both end up getting beaten.

For some reason, the small girl, with her dirty blonde hair and bright blue eyes were reminding Bucky of someone that he couldn't replace, but deep down inside him, he knew that she was his best friend's daughter.

Adeline Rogers was Captain America's daughter.