🥺Meeting Parents👪 (GR)

Amber Odell , Davvy's older sister and Gigi Rock is her girlfriend they both do music but Amber loves K-Pop , Spanish , Pop , and Rock songs . Gigi is a Singer type like Pop and Rock and Gigi wants Amber to meet her parents ... and Amber will love that since Davvy and Her dated before .

Amber's POV

I walked to Gigi's apartment and sees her group the Assassins and her parents Cat and Johnny , Johnny Rock was famous of Music of the Heathens and Cat used to be in it and I sat on the couch alone listening to K - Pop on my phone with my headphones..

And Gigi called me to come over here and I walked over there looking And takes off my headphones .

Dad , Mom , Guys meet my girlfriend Amber O'Dell. She said and I waved and smiled .

Oh Nice to meet you Amber, we heard about your sister . Johnny said to me and I smiled ..

Yeah I know she been telling me about you guys . Like most parts when she kiss that girl in front of Gigi . No offense baby. I said looking at her Dad .

None taken hun . Gigi said.

So Amber Gigi Told me about you knowing K- Pop And Spanish songs? Her mom said to me and I nodded.

Yeah I know about those I actually speak Spanish Its really the flow of 2 languages together in one harmony. I said giggling.

I like this Chick , Gigi that's a keeper . Cat said and Gigi holds my waist.

Baby they like you. She whispered to me and I was smiling and she kisses my tip of my lip and I kiss her fully .

And we pulled away and she licks her lip looking at me

And we pulled away and she licks her lip looking at me .