Amber's Big Break (JW)

Amber Oliver , Beck's sister and Jade's girlfriend who got a photoshoot For her talents by photographer Jordan Matter (Yalll know him famous) for All gymnastics and Acrobatics. Reading a script too aswell just for the challenge .

Amber's POV

I sat with Jade eating my lunch seeing the "script" for the challenge at the beach and the park and Tori and Andre were at the truck.

Hey, sit. I said at Tori and Andre walking over here.

Thanks. Tori said while Andre replied.

Cool. Andre sat down saying .

I don't want them sitting here. Jade said at Me and I looked .

You know, it's great that you're so open with your bitterness. Tori said while I was looking at my papers .

She's just grouchy 'cause she got stung by a bee. I said kissing Jade's finger.

See that? Everybody but me. Come on, bees. What's a guy gotta do to get stung? Andre said Yelling out while Jade and I looked at Andre .

Ooh, script pages? Tori said taking my papers them .

Not for you. I said taking them back .

You auditioning for a play? Tori asked while I was reading still .

Sort of. It's a movie/ photoshoot. I said explaining them .

That's so great. What movie? Tori said happy for me .

I'm taking your pickle. Jade said taking Tori's pickle .

So, a movie? Andre asked me and I explained to them .

Mostly it's a photo challenge with scripts and the Movie is Mostly Me and My friend vs These girls from Dance Moms mostly a acrobatic challenge . I said laughing about it a little.

-Next Day-

I was about to walk into Sikowitz's class Late because of the premiere for the movie and I was standing there seeing Tori doing some robot shit ...

Sorry guys ... I said while everyone looked at me excitedly right now.

How was working on the movie? Cat asked me while I feel the stress.

You know. I said smiling at Cat .

Ambs, you're late. Sikowitz said to me furious.

I'm sorry. We're doing this scene and there was a problem with the areas we are doing . I said while Sikowitz cutted me .

Say it like a robot. Sikowitz asked me to do the robot shit .

There was a problem with the areas. I'm very sorry. I said in a robotic voice .

Wrong. Sikowitz said to Me .

Wrong? I thought I was right. I said while looking at him .

You said you were sorry and everybody knows robots don't have emotion and, therefore, cannot feel regret. You kids have got to do your robot research. Ambs, sit. Sikowitz said to me and getting mad at the class .

I sat down in my chair while everyone went close to me.

Now, as we've clearly demonstrated, dialogue can impact a scene in many different ways, depending upon-- Dear gandhi, I'm boring myself. Ambs , tell us all about the movie. Sikowitz said sitting down on the stairs .

Umm Okay. Well, my call time was-- right, right. I said explaining when Sikowitz said telling me to stand on the podium.

My call time was this morning at 4:30 a.M. I said yawning about it .