Part 1

Jungkook POV

It's almost a year now after their surprise wedding at the office and since then they have been busy with moving to new home. Arranging all their interior and honeymoon. They have been busy most of the time with jobs, travelling because of the jobs and preparing for their wedding party that being pending.

Everything is pretty wrap up all the time they didn't have time to take a break. Yet Christmas is coming soon and they still have to plan their office party and their own party.

He wakes up with Jin at his side. The way his husband sleep so soundly He knows perfectly He can never ask for more. He feels so happy and satisfied to be married to this gorgeous man beside him.

Holding on to Jin tight he try to go back to sleep. It turns out he wakes Jin up unpurposely.

"Baby why you are up at this hour? You can't sleep."

He looked up and smile at his husband "I was thirsty so I got up babe. So sorry to wake you up."

Jin gently stroke his hair and hug him tightly "I am fine honey. Go back to sleep again. You must have been very tired today."

I hold Jin tightly and go back to sleep.

Morning comes with so many ruckus it makes me awake. It turns out is still only 2 oclock in the morning.

"Honey what is going on?" but I can't found Jin anywhere next to mine. Where all those sound coming from. Why is it so loud.

I got up tighten my robe and go down looking for Jin. Found Jin downstairs with Namjoon sit next to him crying.

"Jinie what is going on? What happen? I thought I heard something."

Jin got up bring me closer and pulling me to sit next to him.

"Morning Kookie. I didn't know you can hear it up there." Jin pecks my lips while return back to look at Namjoon who still crying his whole heart out.

I look curious seeing Namjoon Hyung crying but I don't want to push Jin to tell me what is going on until he calmed him down.

"Namjoon a... Are you still upset?" but he didn't response just nod at Jin's question.

"Namjoon Hyung what happen to you? Please do share maybe we can help to make your heart feel more ease."

While keep sobbing Namjoon look at us and try to say something.

"I got rejected by Army earlier." after saying that he return back to his sobbing mode.

"What? Rejected? You mean you try to propose to her and you have been rejected?"

He nods while going back to his sorrow and sadness at the corner of our couch which I believe now is all wet with his tears.

"Namjoon a ... Are you plan to keep crying and not telling us what happen? Maybe we can help you to fix it."

Jin hold on to me very tight. He try to prevent me to keep asking Namjoon since he pretty upset at this moment while I try to keep on pestering questions to the broken heart man in front of us.

While I try to be patient then I decide it to play with Jin by moving him to sit on my laps. Since Namjoon no sign of cooling down so I keep playing with Jin's button which making him uncomfortable because Namjoon still there and they don't want to be so intimate and next thing we know we are making love in front of him. I can smell Jin's body odor from where my nose above his neck which smells so good it tingles me all over the places.

I whisper wish that Namjoon won't hear it "Honey I need you now. When you think Namjoon hyung will leave."

Jin whisper's back "What do you mean?" My eyes move to where the bulge getting hard right next to his holly hole. Jin can feel the bulge as well since his seat on it.

It was shocking for Jin his eyes turn wider while putting his palm at his mouth to cover how shocking he is now.

"Oh my God. If you do that you going to kill me cause it turns me on even more babe. Please stop stirring it." I whispered shamelessly at him.

"Talk about perfect timing why you choose now to be a pervert." After Jin done whispering he turns to smile at Namjoon who is no idea what happen with both of them.

Try to calm down I look back at Namjoon who seems a bit calmer now.

"Guys to think about it maybe the way I approach Army was wrong that is why she rejected me?"

Both of us confuse "What do you mean? Could you tell us from beginning?"

Namjoon told us that both of them at dinner at that time and it was a bit chilling outside. While Namjoon didn't remember why he booked the outside seat near the garden at this time of day.

Now both of us understand why it failed. We think Army wasn't fully concentrated on what Namjoon about to do at that time due to the cold air.

Our bell door ring suddenly seems someone decide it to join Namjoon as well. Jin got up to open the door while I try to hide my bulge which is getting calmer as well with a pillow.

Hobie come in with Jin "Hi sorry to bother you all so early. I come to look for that whining guy." He pointed at Namjoon who still sulking.

"It's ok Hobie. Come on seat. Do you want some coffee?" asked Jin while place himself next to me.

"I already take my coffee before came. Thanks Jin Hyung. Did you guys know what happen?"

Nodding while we all pay attention back at Namjoon who still sulking.

"His girlfriend was in panic mode now because can't reach him all night." Hobie also confuse about what happen to his friend and his girlfriend. He keep looking at him.

We filled in for him about what happen while Namjoon just sit there quietly.

"I agreed with both of you about this. I think there is a misunderstanding here Namjoon a... Why don't you come to her and asked her again?"

"But Hobie what if I got rejected again. It will broke my hearts."

"Namjoon a ... Don't you think if she don't like you or love you why she is so worried and call us to check up on you."

"Hobie is make sense about this."

"Hyung where is Army do you know?" I asked to make sure Namjoon knows it so he can re-do again the proposal.

"She is with Yoongi now. She was crying cause can't reach Namjoon and she didn't understand why after taking her home Namjoon just keep quiet and left without saying anything. That is why she called to make sure he is home."

Namjoon's face change suddenly and he get rid of the trace of his tears while getting up.

"I will look for her now. Thanks Hyung for letting me crash here. Sorry Jungkook to awake you." I smile to ease Namjoon's heart.

"It's fine Namjoon a... Go home with Hobie and talk with her again. Good luck and don't give up. Army ssi is a very nice woman."

Namjoon nod while walking out and take his coat.

"It's getting colder outside guys. Wear more clothes. I will leave now." Hobie takes his jacket and head out leaving me with Jin.

Finally the silent hit us.

Jin turns around to peck me "Shall we continue taking care yours down there Kookie."

Without say anything I carry my Jin under my hold and walk back to our bedroom.