Part 12

The fact that for Ice Prince like Yoongi can establish a relationship is quite shocking for everyone even for Jin who is already knows about it earlier.

All of them still not trying to hear or request any explanation for both of them because it's quite difficult to pairing them as a couple.

For them Jimin is a like a light in their life because he always care and loving to everyone surround him. He is like an angel which is totally diverse with Yoongi.

Everyone is so quiet because they keep things on their mind. They still digesting the whole shocking information.

When the waiter come in they all see the Champagne that being distribute to each of them. They know that it was Yoongi who arrange this.

"Guys I would like to thank you all for sharing the dinner the with us today. Actually we do have another announcement that we would like to share with all of you."

Yoongi take a pause to look at his boyfriend before he continue.

"We actually already engaged today." Yoongi calmly announce their engagement to everyone with a big smile.

The next thing they know is making all of them almost fall from their chair is when Jimin shows them the engagement ring that he is wearing.

All their eyes was popping when they saw it. They never expect that Yoongi can pull this kind of thing since he is totally ignorant with his personal life who knows that he can change like this.

"My God your relationship just being expose now and yet you have another surprise for us. What else that you guys hide from us? Don't tell me that you are pregnant now." asked Taehyung with curious look again. Making his handsome face look adorable.

Hobie pulls Taehyung near him to calm him since he knows that Taehyung is totally hurt that Jimin didn't share anything.

Taehyung feels a bit calm with how Hobie always beside him and console him. Without notice he pulls Hobie's hand and hold it with him to compose himself. He didn't realized what he did just now comfort him up.

He turned to look at Hobie with a different look. He didn't realize that all this time Hobie had always been by his side to help and comfort him when he really needed a friend the most because Jimin wasn't there when he needed him.

Jin accidently look at Taehyung and smiles when he realized that new couple was being form without their own notice.

He pulled Jungkook closer and whispered to him, "Honey, looks like we'll have another new couple in our office." He turned around to let Jungkook see which way that he meant where the couple to be sit at and just like that his husband smiled at him.

"You always good when analyzing people surrounded you, Babe."

"I don't why but what they do always catch my eyes except when you planned to propose to me last time. I hardly notice that. All I know that I feel miserable."

"My poor babe. I am sorry. I promise I will never ever leave you again too long for a business trip in the future." Jungkook carress his husband and pull his hand under his hold on his laps."

Yoongi and Jimin a bit quiet because seems no one going to ask them about the whole process becoming engaged or them as a couple.

"Jiminie seems I am really worse person here. No one seems to care to ask or even curious about us? Am I really hard to deal with?"

Smiling at Yoongi who is somehow now more human than he used to be. Jimin bring him closer to look him in the eyes and carress his cheek gently.

"Yoongichi to the people who didn't know you well, You can be look cold and heartless due to you are totally ignorant with your surrounding. However to some of them who close to you, they didn't think like that. For instance Jin Hyung - He know you so well right?"

"Even I was misunderstood you before as well. For the others you are a great worker and hardworker. You can be consider one of the smartest amoung us. But your ignorance is beyond words that we sometime called you ice prince and a grandpa since you hardly love to move."

"My point is if you care about what others think then it won't be the real you. Because the real you is the one who is ignore others thought just living a life that you found fits."

"If like that means People might think you are selfish that is because like I said earlier they just don't know you. By the time they know you and close to you they will learn that you actually a good person in every way."

Yoongi keeps quiet listening to his fiancé. He didn't realize that is how people see in him.

"Jiminie now that you know me very well. What do you think about me?"

"Do you know baby? I like you right before I really know you, I meant the real you. Same as the others before I only see the appearance which I like it a lot. Not because you are cold but you looks ignorant but sometime you can be very gentle and care when no one notice. That is why I like you."

"Let me tell you a story about how I fallen for you. Remember when last time we are so busy hiding from Jin with the fact that Jungkook is planning a surprise for him. You help us while you are actually busy at that time. You quietly support and help us."

"At that time I need someone's help to go pick up things that actually is quite far away with the weather condition is really bad at that moment. You drive me there and help me pick up the things since you don't want me to catch cold if I did it. So you pick it up the goods yourself while I am waiting in the car with the heater on."

Jimin was pausing to reminiscing their past. It makes him smile since that is the first time he saw Yoongi with different perspective.

"Back then I was so grateful at you. I thought if I have to pick it up myself then I could have cry since all my fingers will numb due to the cold weather and you make me stay at the car with the heater so I was totally grateful – My Charming prince."

The way Jimin mention it making Yoongi blushed hard.

"Since then I begin to notice whatever you do or did. I found that you are a silent type. The type that can't express yourself and love to help on others but not in obvious way. I like you more and more after seeing all that. However you can be stubborn like a bull sometimes."

Jin can't help but listen to what Jimin says to Yoongi.

"Yoongi a ... They just surprise that you can express yourself to Jimin and receive his feedback for this relationship since you are a man with few words."

"Jin Hyung is right. We just caught of guard while we don't have any other thought just feels happy about the news Yoongi Hyung." said Hobie while smiling at them.

"I also happy but maybe you can see me sulking that is because Jiminie is my best friend and he should tell me first about all this before making the announcement. I feel like he doesn't love me anymore." Taehyung back sulking again with Hobie keeping at his side try to comfort him again.

"Yoongi Hyung, I do believe that you and Jiminie will be very happy. Congratulations. Let's toast." Namjoon try to breaking on the ice by rising the glass while everyone follow his direction.

"Thank you guys."

Yoongi smiles at them and relieve that they all accept the news.