Part 14

Jungkook did leave Jin without replying back anything. He just go to his office and sit there with lots of thought on his mind.

He actually not mad but a bit disappointed at his lover. On his thought he can't understand how Jin not know why he keep on plastered him. He really really loves him so much everytime if he has to leave out of town because of work it makes him feel guilty and missed him.

He saddened that their morning activity feel like a nuisance to Jin rather then something that married couple do to bond their relationship.

After taking a deep breath finally Jungkook back to his senses. He open his laptop and start working.

He determine to finish all his job quickly so all his plan can work later. There a lots need to be prepare for their wedding party and 2nd honeymoon that Jin not fully aware of.

However for their 2nd honeymoon he hasn't decide it yet on the place to go. So he gets on with all his work before he work on with his honeymoon surprise plan.

Finally he made up his mind about the location and he totally pleased about it. He knows that his husband will love his choice of place for their 2nd honeymoon.

"Jinie will love this. Great job Jungkook a.." He is really happy about it and totally content that it's finally done according to his plan.

The phone was ringing when he gets up to get another drink.

"Hello." Jungkook not sure who is calling but somehow there is no sound from the other side. He hesitated for a while to hang up due to he knows that phone is from their internal.

"Baby are you mad at me?" He finally heard Jin's sad voice after silence for a while.

"What do you think?" Jungkook said it in a plain way. He plans to tease his husband.

"Please forgive me. I didn't mean what I said earlier. I promise you that you can do whatever you want with me tonight. Just please don't be mad at me." Hearing Jin's sobs brought him to his senses. He immediately stopped from teasing him any further.

"Honey.. Jinie .. Baby I was just teasing you. I am not mad at you. Please don't cry."

No one making any sounds at the phone. Either one of them try to say anything.

Jungkook need to let Jin calm down or he will cry his eyes out.

"How could you did that to me? Why you love teasing me all the time?"

"That is because I love you. I love seeing you flustered and blushing everytime I tease you. You are the sweetest, the most handsome and loving person that I love in this entire world Jinie."

"Yaa... Are you plan to make this office become a river?"

Jungkook laugh at his husband response "Yes river of tears. Tears of love. Come on Baby don't cry You broke my heart if you keep on doing that."

"Then you need to stop teasing me."

Keep laughing he runs to Jin's office to meet with his crying husband. He worried if he didn't show up soon the office will be flooding with his tears. He left the phone hanging.

As soon he saw Jin, He hugs him so tight until he can't breath.

"Yaaa.... I keep talking and you left your phone."

"I don't want you to keep crying. It's hard for me to hear you cry baby."

He pulls Jin to sit next to him while trying not to make him cry even more "I thought you hate me". Jin keeps sobbing in between conversation.