Part 18

Taehyung was surprise to see Hobie in front of him. His face starting to blush. He just thinking about Hobie earlier before he heard the knocked.

"Oh Hyung, Are you looking for me? Why you stand there and not come in when I give you the permission."

Hobie can't say a word he just smiles at awkwardly smile at Taehyung.

Seeing Hobie just stood there and no intention to come in. He deliberately pull him in and walk him to the couch near the door.

He return to close the door and bring some water to Hobie who immediately gulping it down don't know out of thirst or nervous.

"Hyung slowly." Taehyung looked for tissue since he saw the water now is making Hobie's shirt wet. He brings the tissues and help him to dry his shirt which make him startled Hobie with his touch.

"Are you mad at me Hyung? Why you seems hate it being touch by me and you haven't say a word to me until now."

Now Hobie can see that Taehyung's face is sadden because of him. He feels sorry for making him like that.

"Taehyung a ... Please forgive me. I am not upset or mad at you. It just I got something on my mind but I don't know how to say it to you."

"Come on Hyung. You can tell me everything. I always like you Hobie Hyung because you always cheerful and friendly. Seeing you smile always bright my gloomy days."

"Really Tae?!"

"Yes Hyung. You are my most favourite Hyung."

"Your favourite only?" asked Hobie with curious look.

Taehyung is blushing again. This is second time Hobie seeing him blushing ever since he stood in front of his door.

"Hmmm .... Actually I like you a lot Hyung." Hearing this coming from Taehyung making Hobie feels a live.

"Is it enough to be your boyfriend?"

Taehyung's eyes suddenly widened at Hobie's confession to him.

He give Hobie his best smiles because he still shy to say anything.

"Come on Tae. You have to say something or you going to mislead me here."

Taehyung keep smiling while try to accept Hobie's confession "I would love to be your boyfriend Hyung."

Hobie happily scream making Yoongi and Jimin run so hard from next door and get in without knocking just to find Hobie is hugging Taehyung with a big smiles on his face.

"What happen?" both of them no need answers since they can see right in front of him both of them are smile widely in each other's arms.

Not long after others are come right in as well curious about the scream.

"Oh my God another couple is born here." Jin was really happy seeing Hobie and Taehyung become a couple like them.

Jungkook embrace his husband and smile to him "Finally."

"I am so happy for you guys." Namjoon come near them and hugs both of them at once.

"Namjoon a ... Thank you so much but you going to crush our bones if you squeeze us too hard."

"Oh sorry guys." He immediately release his embrace.

"I guess we need to celebrate this as well." Jungkook smiles at all of them.

"Too many celebration already my baby. Let's do it another time. Too tired to do anything today." Jin refuse to go anywhere since he just want to be alone with his husband at home.

"Jin Hyung, There is no such things as too many celebration or party. Why don't you all come to my home and I will order some take out. We can drinks and eats while chatting. You guys will hang out with me and my boyfriend here." Hobie is so happy he almost explode. He keeps smiling widely while his hand never let go Taehyung's waist.

Taehyung still so shy he blushing all over his face.

Everyone smiling at him while they eagerly want to tease him but Hobie keeps staring at them warning everyone not to tease his new boyfriend.

"Hob a ... Since you just got together how about tonight we all leave you and Taehyung alone. You guys just bonding with each and other really enjoy your first moment together as a couple. Will talk later about celebration." Yoongi is very understanding when it comes to Hobie – his best friend.

They all agreed with Yoongi.

"Thanks for reminding me. I almost forgot that we are still fresh in this as a couple maybe because we have been friends for long time so I thought that we no longer need to getting to know each other further?"

"Hobie, friend and couple are two different things. However when friend become partner is a great things since they already know us for good and bad but being a friend and couple there are boundaries that not the same anymore since the feeling is involve here." Jin try to explained.

"Jin Hyung is right. When you become couple you have to be more involve in your partner's life, more considerate, more care and certainly you have to be sure about your feeling toward your partner."

"Most of our relationship here is from friend so we try to let you understand how it feel and how it will be Hob a ..."

"Thank you guys. I'm still trying to really understand the situation that's been different now."

Jungkook smirking at the new couple "So we will leave you two alone now by the way congratulations totally happy for you guys." He hugs both Hobie and Taehyung before return back to his husband.

"We leaving now. See you guys tomorrow." Jin left with Jungkook while Jimin and Yoongi are doing the same after hugging the new couple as well.

"I guess we the only one left now."

"Yo I am still here." Namjoon widely smile at the new couple.

"Wow Hyung I thought you left as well." Taehyung was surprise seeing Namjoon still in his office.

"Actually I want to hang out with you guys but like Jin Hyung said you should spend time together first and get to know on this new role you guys having now."

"Thanks Namjoon a... Congratulation for you too and Army."

"Thanks Hob a... I will left now and inform Army about this great news. She will be thrilled to heard this."

They all smiling before Namjoon left.

"Taetae, Let's headed home as well. It's been a long day today."

"I bring my stuff let's me up at our lobby Hyung."

"Sure baby." Hobie pecks Taehyung's cheek before he left to get his stuff leaving Taehyung blushing again ear to ear.

"This is the happiest day of my life." He mumbling while bringing his stuff to his bag. Taehyung's lips keep smiling while thinking about Hobie. He kept running around to get his stuff which he keeps forgetting and return back to get them.

By the time he reach their lobby Hobie is already waiting there for him with a big smile and open arm. He immediately come to his embrace and making both of them blushing again.

They walk hand in hand to the elevator and keep smiling widely at each others.