꒰ all i want ꒱ - dahyun.

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 "I can't give it all away if you won't be here next year."

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃 all i want ⸝⸝ dahyun 

꒰𖧧꒱ 𓂃song of the day: "santa, tell me" by ariana grande.

ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ.ㆍ. ㆍ.

The air conditioning was cold and my feet were warm. The city view from my penthouse of the beautiful Seoul snowing was enough to be my entertainment. I was wrapped in my thickest blankets and dressed in my rainbow Calvin Klein pajamas with boxers (classy, I'm aware). My feet were wrapped in the warmest and fuzziest socks I possess. It seems like the perfect Christmas, right? You could say it was, but there was only one thing missing for me—her.

Ever since the get-go, she had said that she had to be stuck at work during Christmas. She had to practice for her upcoming tour next week, and she had to be stuck working. It was almost part of my routine to not fantasize about spending time with my girlfriend on special dates. Dahyun barely had time to think for herself with all the work she received. Comebacks here, photoshoots there—it's stressing. It's not only stressful for her but to those around her. Dahyun can barely keep a plant alive, thus I'm constantly worrying if she's eating her meals and drinking enough water. As her girlfriend, erm- secret girlfriend, it's worrying. No one, except her group, knows about our relationship. She can barely have free days without the hemline to notice about being in a relationship.

The city of Seoul looked stunning from my penthouse. It was a dark, gray, and cold day; there was snow visible from the top of the buildings. You could clearly see cars at the stoplights and people holding hands and walking on the sidewalks. Everyone in the bright city of Seoul seemed as if they were submerged in their own distinct worlds—if only I could feel that way, too. I mean, I do have my own world, but I'm not on it right now. I don't know, but, somehow, I feel comfortable enough to be in my own world when she's here, but she's not; what's the point, anyways?

Making my head shift to my front, I shifted onto watching Tim Burton's "The Nightmare Before Christmas", attempting to focus on Jack Skellington trying to become Santa Claus. I sighed. We would watch Tim Burton movies together—me wrapped around her arms and her breathing on my neck. It was the first time in a couple of years since I had spent Christmas alone. Well, technically, I wasn't alone. I was with Dahyun's dog Ari, but he was enjoying the peace and quiet in the atmosphere and was found soundly asleep next to me. Ari is like our child—but Dahyun barely sees him due to her itinerary.

There was actually quiet and peace—relaxing. I decided to turn down the volume of the movie and attempted to close my eyes. The warm hug of my fleece blanket and the quiet whirr of the building-wide industrial air conditioning unit forced me to close my eyes. It was warm, yet cold at the same time. As I'm slowly sinking on my couch, I hear faint taps on the door. After a few gentle taps, the doorbell's ringing followed.

"Argh, shit. Who could it possibly be?" I mumbled as I slid my fleece blanket off my body.

I turned to see Ari, who was still soundly asleep. It must be someone who comes by frequently, since Ari is usually causing a ruccus towards anything he isn't familiar with. Suddenly, the doorbell rung again. Looks like someone was in a hurry.

"Coming!" I announced, walking from the couch to the door. My feet were clacking against the fully-carpeted floor.

As I walked to the door, Ari got up and ran beside me, all excited for some reason. His small collar along with his small bell made an annoying yet adorable sound, and his short tail was wagging. Grabbing the cold and silver doorknob and pulling it down, the heavy door opened, revealing the person. My eyes widened, smiling idiotically.