The Build-Up

Nishant

Whenever in life I am going through some emotional turmoil instead of acting out on my feelings I tend to analyze everything.

When I say everything, I mean everything.

That day I realized... more like I accepted that I was in love with Pratik. I decided to rewind the clock of memories to fully accept what has happened with me and Pratik.

I met him in BB OTT. He came like a "Toofan" yes, that's how he was described by the host Karan Johar. He called himself "God" and said he is "Karma" too. I was amused to see his antics. I kept smiling because I couldn't contain myself. He had the guts to say such things to the host that too on his freaking introduction/entry. I thought he was crazier than the bathrobe guy sitting near me. I was fascinated by him, I wanted to know him but did the others sitting beside me felt the same? Not so much. They were either mocking him or getting afraid of him tbh they were all intimidated by him so they hid their fears by mocking him. Pratik was straight-forward and unabashed. He was roasting anyone and everyone. Then Kjo asked him, "Apka Nishant k baare mein kya kehna hai?"

"Baaki sab mein isne mujhe kuch question nahi kia ki main yeh kyu bola ya woh kyu bola, yeh thik hai banda

"Baaki sab mein isne mujhe kuch question nahi kia ki main yeh kyu bola ya woh kyu bola, yeh thik hai banda." Then he came and sat beside me. That was the beginning of our friendship. I didn't judge him and he liked that. Such a simple thing it was that I didn't judge him and he kept holding on to that throughout OTT. I got out and saw the show and realized he was a better friend to me than I was to him. Reversal of events? Who could've expected? Not me.

In BB OTT when I met Pratik and became friends with him I didn't even start to fall for him since I had a connection with another girl. Funny part was that she liked Pratik first. The three of us would spend time together and I realized I was crushing hard on both of them. I am a bisexual man after all, it was torture for me because Moose liked Pratik and Pratik was total flirt who would flirt with literally anyone. Pratik sensed that I didn't like him and Moose spending time together, he figured I liked Moose but he was too dense to notice that I was getting insecure about not just losing Moose but also losing him to her. However, Pratik found Neha and Moose got very close to me. I started preferring her over him but now that I look at the whole dynamic, I think, I preferred Moose only because I didn't wanna be with Pratik who already had someone who demanded all his attention. I didn't wanna be with Moose anyway later since she was way too young. I'm 37 and she is what 21? 22? I don't know but just way too young for me. I did make myself clear to her that I did like her a lot but it just can't go any further than whatever we had then. She really was interested in dating after the show. She was heartbroken when I ignored her after OTT ended. I didn't mean to hurt her but it was the only way she would know what I wanted from her was only friendship after the show nothing more. Pratik told me whatever he had with Neha ended on the show itself. I was relieved since Neha was nothing but trouble since Neha was married. Pratik attracted all kinds of women whether single or not, they just fell in love with him. Now, I am in love with him too. Isn't that great?