Chapter 4

When the timer hit 0 the box, that had the piranhas in it was then opened, letting them fall into the water. Tenko was hyperventilating as this point. Everyone was really scared now. I knew that I needed to stay calm but it was hard.

I look over to where Maki and Kaito were standing and I could see worry in there eyes too.Tenko yelled at Angie to open the curtain, and when she did we were met with the body of Ryoma, the ultimate tennis pro in the tank and being eaten until he was just bones. Just then, Himiko popped out of nowhere saying "Nyeh, thank you for coming to Himiko's Magic Show! I hope you enjoyed it", Not yet noticing Ryoma's deceased body. She then saw the faces of everyone watching and looked behind her, meeting the site of our deceased classmate. "NYEH!?!?" she yelled out of shock, clearly not expecting it. I remembered to save that information in my head.

Just then the body discovery announcement went off. "A body has been discovered! Now then after a certain amount of time the class trial will begin!". My heart sank realizing that not only have one of us murdered another classmate but that we'll be killing off another classmate too.It wasn't untill a hand rested on my shoulder that I realized that I doze off and that someone was taking to me. I turned around to be met with a pair of warmish lilac eyes, Kaito's eyes to be exact. I then got a bit calmer in his presence as he began to speak to me.

Kaito's pov
------------------
Me and Maki saw the body of Ryoma and looked over to Shuichi seeing as he hasn't said anything. I saw that we was staring at the body, probably thinking hard about something.

I rested my hand on his shoulder and it seemed to get him out of his daze. He then said "Kaito,Maki... I'm nervous. I don't want to do another class trial.." Maki then told him "if we don't do it we won't get justice for Ryoma. We NEED to do this". I of course agreed with her but I knew it wouldn't be that easy to make him feel better about Kaede and the others.

And with that, we started investigating.

-Little note-
Hey you guys, can you guys let me know if I should make the next chapter the class trial or should I just skip it? it would mean a lot. I ran out of script so I'll have to make more for next chapter.

Happy holidays🐑

Hey guys! I wanted to Wish you guys a Happy Holiday!

Also I will be publishing Chapter 4 today! I hope I'm not going to fast, but there are a lot more chapters to come.

Hope you amazing readers have a lovely morning/day/night/evening today!

Also Ive had animal crossing for a long while and I want the goth ram and Don so badly 😍