Chapter 15

When Kaito woke me up (he got up early to prepare his hair), we helped each other get ready, I noticed how much hair spray he uses everyday, it was around 3 cans, not horrible but still a bit worrying. "Hey Shuichi, need help with your hair?" He asked me with his usual big grin. "A-ah yeah, I do..heh" I let out a awkward and embarrassed laugh.

As Kaito helped me with my hair, he added a cute little star hair clip to said hair. I was surprised he had something like this. "Kaito?" "Yeah?" "Where did you get this hair clip? I didn't expect you to have something like this" he let out a laugh and replied with "I got it from my grandma, she gave me it when I was a child" he patted my back in a friendly manner.

*Knock Knock*

Kaito walked to the door and had a even bigger smile of his face "Hey Maki Roll! Me and Shuichi we're getting ready to come get you" Maki stood there she looked at me and waved. "I stopped by Shuichi's room and it didn't seem like anyone was there so I went here. Looks like my thought was right" she said with a very small almost invisible smirk.

When we left for the dinning hall we saw Miu and Kokichi, they seemed to be talking but because I don't care for thier wierd-ness we walked past them. Once we got to the dining hall Kaito was dragged away by Kokichi as I assumed he ran here just to get him. He was acting like a child that was getting dragged out of a toy store, kicking and yelling. We just stood there because we knew he would be okay since Kiibo was Catching up to them.

Maki turned and looked at me. "Hey Shuichi, can we go somewhere and just 'chill' as Kaito would call it?" I agreed and we set off for my room because she didn't want to go to her lab or Room. "Hey, I wanted to talk about Tenko with you.." she said with a frown on her face as she was looking down. "What did you want to talk about?" I gave her a small smile as she leaned her head against my shoulder, since I was just an inch taller than her it wasn't hard to do.

"I feel different now that she's not here. It's like that saying, "you never know what you miss until it's gone". And I really just want her back. I don't care how many times she calls me beautiful and cute. I miss her". I could see a sad expression on her face and I felt me have one too. "Hey, we all miss someone. But Tenko wouldn't want you feeling so down. She would want you to continue being yourself even without her. Sometimes we all need to talk with someone about problems so don't hesitate to come to me" I say with a small smile while she starts tearing up. "Why did she have to leave me!? I know I need to be happy but I can't! It hurts too much" she said through aggressive sobs. I held her while she cried into me. Hushing her quietly while letting her know she can cry on me whenever. We both heard a familiar happy voice grow sadder. It was him.

"Hey guys!- oh what happened to Maki Roll?" He said with his head tilt to the side with a frown on his face. "You don't have to tell him Mak-" I was cut off when she said "I miss Tenko" in a muffled voice as she still has her face in my chest. Kaito came and sit with us and put a comforting hand on her shoulder. We both knew it was hard for her to show her emotions so we wanted to make her as comfortable as we could. "Maki Roll, we love you. We want to see you as happy as you can get! You should remember that Tenko is always watching you from above so she's gonna be sad if you aren't happy! Let's work out! It always makes me happy so I'm sure it will make you too!"

And thus we began to work out.

Time skip
------------------
After being exhausted from working out, we decided to go back to my room and sleep. We just had a cuddle puddle for the night and went to bed hoping tomorrow will be better.

Dream time 🤭
-------------------------
"Hey Shuichi! You've bee doing great so far! Keep it up champ." I found myself talking to her again. It's comforting andi hope Maki is able to talk to Tenko. If I know Kaito, he's probably dreaming of space. The thought of it makes me chuckle.

"How about we have a enjoy your time here for a bit. You must be tried from working out. everyones going to a cafe wanna join us.." her voice got father the more she talked but I heard a faint "the end is never truly the end" before I found myself awake in a warm bed with my friends.

Author note-
Hi guys! So sorry about the very late updates! I've been hanging out with my online friends and stuff so I haven't had time expect for some art being posted. I wanted to make this longer. I hope you enjoy this and future chapters.

-Sayaka