Chapter 6

The nighttime announcement is going to ring out as it was getting close to thier curfew, Shuichi and Maki find themselves waking up Kaito, but fails. They then decide to get someone to help them move him.

Maki's Pov
------------------
Oh my goshhh, I can't believe that idiot fell asleep. Me and Shuichi can't carry him. Now I'm impressive with my skill and strength but I know I can't carry him. I COULD but im to tired too.

Shuichi suggests asking Someone to help. I recommended getting Gonta as hes stronger than us. Shuichi went to go get him while I stay with that idiot to make sure something doesn't happen.

Shuichi's Pov
----------------------
I ran to get Gonta, I know that if I don't hurry the nighttime announcement will play and Kaito might be punished for sleeping somewhere that isn't his room.I see Gonta in the distance and yell out "Gonta!" To which he turned to my direction and said "Oh, Shuichi. Did you need Gonta?" I said yes and he asked what he could do. "I need you to help me and Maki move Kaito to his room, he fell asleep" to which he replied with "Oh! Of course. Gonta Will he Gonta's best to help friend!" We then ran back to Maki and Kaito.

We got back and started moving Kaito. We managed to get him in his room 3 minutes before the announcement played. We thanked Gonta for being kind enough to help them to which he said "it no problem, g*ntlemen help people, it no bother me!" He then left to go to his room while we left as well.

In Shuichi's room
----------------------------
I get into my room, I'm glad I didn't need to see Kokichi or Miu. They make me- no everyone uncomfortable. I'm happy I got to be outside though. I think I'm starting to get better but I'll never forget her and everyone else who died.I can't.

I then sleep.

Sleep time (☞゚∀゚)☞
--------------------------------
I was in a field, it was a nice day out. It was noon and I everyone was having fun,eating. I couldn't see their faces but I knew they were happy and smiling. I wasn't in my uniform anymore.

I heard a soft voice,A excited voice, and a monotone voice, ones that I recognized. "Hey, Shuichi. Are you enjoying your food?" "Hey Shuichi!, Wanna
exercise with me and Maki roll?" "You don't have too. I know your eating."

I felt happy, and turned around.I was met with her,Kaito,and Maki. I said yes to her, Kindly said no thank you too Kaito,and thanked Maki. I was enjoying this break from the killing game. But I started hearing everyone's voices fade, and everything was spinning. It then was black.

This is what I imagined the field to look like