Chapter 10

Shuichi woke up. He could tell he woke up early since Kaito and Maki haven't knocked yet.

Shuichi's Pov
-----------------------
I woke up and started getting ready. As I was doing my hair I heard a knock at the door. It wasn't a repetitive knock so I knew it wasn't Kaito. I open the doors to see Himiko and Angie. It was awkward since the fight them and Tenko had, "Nyeh... Hey Shuichi. Do you know why Tenko isn't answering her dorm bell? I've been trying to talk to her for the past day" "Yes, Atua said Himiko should apologize!" I looked at them with a guilty face knowing Himiko only said that in the heat of the moment.

"Tenko is still a bit upset but I've been trying to help her. You may be able to talk to her when we work out and read near nighttime".
I walked out of the room after they left as I was ready. I walked passed her room. I stood there, unsure of what to make of it. I was still sad about what happened. "I wish things weren't so complicated.." I muttered. "Hey Shuichi!" I turned around to see Kaito. Maki wasn't with him. She must be with Tenko, ever since yesterday she's been acting a bit weird. I think she's still flustered by what Tenko said yesterday.

"Shuichi! Sorry for being late! Apparently, Monokuma gave us a new motive." I grew curious. "What is it?" I asked. "It's something to do with resurrection or something". My eyes widened at hearing that. "S-so you mean we could bring her back?!". Kaito had a bit of a sad look on his face, as if guilty. "I....I don't know what were doing but im pretty sure Angie said she was gonna take over the role of resurrector, if it has something with ghost I don't really want to be apart of it but if we are able to bring Kaede back then I'll be by your side".
I blushed hearing that. I haven't had someone tell me that. Kaito was smiling at me. "Hey Shuichi, I know you haven't had much experience with someone like me as your friend but I want you to get used to it! I'm not gonna leave you until I did! And that's a promise from the Ultimate Astronaut and your Friend!"

He hugged me. It was like being in a snowstorm but your having a nice warm bath while drinking hot chocolate. I couldn't explain it but I felt my hear beating fast but it wasn't for a bad reason. I was happy basking in the warmth of him. He could tell I was enjoying his hug so he didn't stop. "Hey Shuichi. If you ever need someone to just hold you and talk, I'm right here and I'm not leaving!".
Those words was stuck In my head for the rest of the day.