𝙸𝙽𝚃𝚁𝙾𝙳𝚄𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽

Introduction!

ACT 1 !

Eleven year old Bobby Brown convinces some friends ( Ricky Bell, Mike Bivins,  Ralph Tresvant, and y/n l/n) to perform in local talent shows in an attempt to win money (and popularity). Once the group is formed, they convince a known local manager, Brooke Payne, to turn them into talent show winners. As they were getting more and more Popular a lot of changes are made and new feelings starting to rocket.

ACT 2 !

How the band (Ralph Tresvant, Bobby Brown, Ricky Bell, Michael Bivens, Ronnie Devoe, and y/n l/n) from The Orchard Park Projects in Boston, MA went on to become the multi platinum group with hits like "Candy Girl", " Mr. Telephone Man", and "Can You Stand The Rain". The biopic approved and produced by all members, tells the true story of the group's success, conflicts, bad management, shady deals, and even drug use.

ACT 3 !

By 1990, all the members have launched hugely successful solo careers except for y/n since she quit the singing stage.- even though there's tension bubbling under the surface between them A few short years later when most of the them are up to their ears in debt, they agree to do a reunion album and tour with all seven members, including Bobby and y/n. This should be New Edition's rebirth, but things immediately get off to a bad start. In the aftermath, all seven members go their separate ways, trying to navigate life after N.E., leaving little hope to maintain the familyhood  they once shared.

WARNING:

ENJOY :)