ONE

TW : A LITTLE BIT OF SWEARING

"AH FREAK OUT, Le freak, c'est chic. Freak out!" The artist chic sung on the radio as Mike played basketball with random boys, To be honest y/n didn't want to be there at all━━ I mean who would want to? It's all cold and dark outside. But she decided to stay since Mike wanted her to watch him play basketball.

"Tough night quarter a game" Mike sighed smiling as he held the basketball the boy he was playing against looked at him in dismay.

"at this point you owe me a dollar, game point." Mike finished getting in his stance. He passed the ball to the boy and the boy passed it back. "Yeah alright little man, come on" the boy responds.

Mike dribbled the ball across the court going around the boy and threw the ball in the basket making the shot. He dapped up one of his teammates, Y/n spotted Ricky and smiled standing up. She walked towards him and greeted him, "what's up slick?"

"Sup ma, what you doing here?" Ricky questioned smiling slightly. "Mike wanted me to watch him play." She sighed rolling her eyes. "Ah." Ricky said understanding.

"What up man." Ricky greeted Mike as Mike walked towards them. "What up Rick." He replied grabbing his jacket. "We see you man."

"Yeah, your mom let you go out?" Mike questioned putting his jacket on. Then draped his arm around y/n's shoulder causing her to immediately take his arm off. "Your too sweaty mike." Y/n grumbled.

"She still thinks I'm in my room man." Ricky stated smirking. "Y'all still coming with me to see Bobby?" He questioned.

"Yeah let's go." Y/n replied stuffing her hands in her hood pockets. 

-

"love you for time and a halff." They heard as they walked in the Roxbury talent night, Ricky, Mike and y/n made their way through the crowd to find a spot to post up and watch Bobby as the band untouchables performed. They all wore a black suit with a blue bow tie and most of them had jerry curls. They started clapping on beat to the instrumental that was currently playing.

"We're gonna love, you baby." he sung closing his eyes. "we're gonna love you baby, ohhhh."  He repeated with a sustained high note making people in the audience look at him in awe and whistles.

"They kill it every. time." Mike said using his hands to point at the group. "Yeah look at how together they are. The outfits, the hair, the steps." Ricky explained staring at them.

"You can say that again." Y/n said sighing and looking at them with fondness.  After they were finished they turn to the side and stepped off the stage while everyone was cheering.

"Alright, Alright." The host with with a black and gold suit announced to the audience that was still applauding."Give it up for the untouchables. They did that like they want that. Right?" The host chuckled. 

"Alright let's keep this show rolling..Come on y'all settle down. Listen." They finally calmed down. "This next young man. Is making his stage day debut." He notified holding on the microphone."he is only 11 years old." He proceeded. "But the best thing is he is from right here in Roxberry." He finished causing the crowd to applaud.

"Give it up for Little Bobby brown!" He yelled, on the cue Bobby brown came on stage and the crowd went wild. The spotlight went on him and he smiled nervously.

He wore a grey suit with a black bow and had a low cut with a little design on the side. He went to the microphone and lowered it down to his height and held it nervously.

Y/n, Ricky, and Mike cheered for him excitedly. "Yeah man!" "You got this!" They shouted to Ricky to cheer him on. Bobby looked to side telling them to start the music.

The instrumental started to play and he was nodding his head slightly to the beat. But all of a sudden he just froze when he looked at the crowd yelling for him. "Come on bob!" They praised him on.

The audience is still cheering but slowly comes to a halt as they notice Bobby freezing up. After the music played for a few moments he didn't start singing yet making everyone perplexed. He just stood their stiffly looking at the crowd in fear.

A few more moments passed and he still didn't start singing the audience started to get bored and boo'd at him telling him to get off stage. A few seconds went by and he looked to the side and running off stage.

"Boooo!" The crowd yelled at Bobby. Mike and Ricky sighed in annoyance while y/n just shook her head in disbelief. A boy with a tan jacket turned around looking at mike, "that's your boy right there? That little kid suck" he declared snickering.

Y/n scoffed rolling her eyes. "I know he did better than your monkey lookin ass could do." Mike replied looking him up and down in disgust.

"The hell you just say?" The boy questioned standing up towering over mike. "I didn't stutter." Mike said not backing down. "Come again?" He looked down at mike.

"Just leave him alone." Y/n intervened standing up straighter. He looked over at y/n, "ayo shut up and go somewhere shorty". But before she could say something back Mike and Ricky pushed him. Mike quickly grabbed y/n hand and ran out before the boy could grab them.

"Take yo asses back to the OP with that!" he called out to them. His friends started laughing and he dapped them all up.

Cᴀɴᴅʏ ɢɪʀʟ!