PROLOGUE

𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗔𝗚𝗔𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗢𝗨𝗥 - 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗠𝗘𝗫𝗜𝗖𝗢 -𝟭𝟵𝟵𝟳

WHEN I SAY BOBBY YOU SAY BROWN!❞ The brown male yelled as he danced crazily.

━━This was Bobby brown. The group new edition voted him out in December 1985, due to behavioral problems. Brown embarked on a solo career in 1986, while New Edition continued to promote their music without him.

"NOW, NOWW!" He sung as he spun around. He was drowned with sweat as his undid red jacket hung loosely around his torso. He continued to dance as the instrumental of 'My Prerogative' played.

"Ooooooh OH!" He continued walking closer to the crowd as they reached out for him. He scanned through the crowd boldness pumping through his veins. 

.

Meanwhilein the backstage the new edition boys and y/n stared at Bobby in dismay. They all wore a yellow romper with street spray paint decorations on it, with a black cap that had a red outline around the rim. 

"Guys cheer up it's gonna be over soon." Y/n calmly stated looking at her low ponytails in the mirror puckering her lips. She turned around and faced them but they just continued to look at bobby. 

"That's not the point y/n/m." Ricky sighed pinching his nose in annoyance. He then stood up fixing his outfit. 

"Yeah. the point is that he's been doing this crap for way too long." mike said glaring at him as he rubbed his chin. He aggressively snatched his towel off his neck. 

Ronnie then walked in with two bodyguards behind him. He just wore a silk black hoodie over his outfit which was the same as the others. "How long he been out there?" Ronnie questioned strolling towards them.

Ricky checked his watch and shook his head, "too long." he replied looking back up at Ronnie.

"We can just wait a few more minutes." y/n interrupted hesitantly. They all gave her a stupid look. "What?" she questioned.

"You know what, I'm sick of this shit," Ronnie stated angrily talking off his hoodie and passing it to one of his bodyguards. He grabbed the microphone and stormed on the stage.

"Wait Ronnie!" y/n whispered yelled trying to reach him in time as he stormed off. But mike wrapped his arm around her waist restraining her. "Let him." He stated.

"Yo yo what's up everybody!" Ronnie exclaimed to the crowd as he walked on stage. Bobby looked back at him confusion filling his face. He was crouched down near his fans who were fangirling and screaming.

"Yeah yeah give it up for Mr. Bobby brown. But New Mexico I wanna know one thing, Y'all ready for some BBD?" he announced looking at the crowd as they cheered louder. Bobby strutted towards him in a fast paste then draped his arm around Ronnie's shoulder grinning trying to play it off.

He then turned his head towards him,"what the hell is you doing." he muttered harshly. "What it look like I'm doing?" Ronnie replied glaring right back at him taking his arm off his shoulder roughly. Bobby bumped his shoulder as he walked off the stage angrily.

"I don't think we should do this guys, I gotta bad feeling in my gut." Y/n muttered nervously feeling something is about to go down. "Come on y/n this our time G." Mike stated calmly grabbing a microphone and walking on stage smirking.