Chapter 1

Why is it always me ? Why is it always my fault ? can't I be happy for once ?! thought the young tobio.

"I can't believe you !" screamed Hinata, Kageyama stared at him with dead eyes, he was tired of this. It's the second time this week that he and Hinata are arguing about his harem being a little bit too close or flirty with him, making Kageyama uncomfortable.

To the point where he can't even kiss his own boyfriend, scared that the group will come to beat him up like last time, "I'm just not comfortable with them flirting with you ! what's wrong with that ?" explained Kageyama to his short tempered boyfriend.

"What's wrong with that ?! They are my friends, Kageyama ! I can't just stop seeing them because your jealous" huffed the tangerine, Kageyama flinched at the words leaving his boyfriend's mouth.

He never told him not to see them anymore, he just asked him to put some distance between them, he would never interfere with Hinata's friendship.

"You know what, I'm not in the mood to argue right now so i'm just gonna go" said Hinata before walking out the room leaving a sad kageyama behind, he sat on his bed and sighed he was getting pretty tired of this.

Hinata never listened to him when he talked about his weird harem, always telling him that he was only jealous and insecure about his friends liking him more than him which hurted Kageyama's feelings.

He grabbed his phone and called his dear friend Lev. "HELLO TOBIO-KUN !!!!" Kageyama winced and pulled the phone away from his ear. "What the hell Lev ?!" the older one laughed.

"So how are you ?" asked Lev in a serious tone, scaring his friend a little, "i'm...fine ? i guess" Lev sighed at his dumb friend.

He never accepted his relationship with Hinata telling him that one day, he was going to break his heart but of course the raven never listened to him.

"you fought again...?" asked Lev in a sad tone, "yes..." sighed Tobio. He really loves Hinata but arguing every week about his harem was really not healthy.

And it was getting kind of scary for Kageyama who was scared of the 'friends' of his boyfriend, even some of his teammates were part of this weird harem.

To everyone Hinata is this sweet and bubbly young boy who sometimes acts like a child but in reality he is just like every teenager of his age.

"Tobio-kun please...don't let Hinata hurt you any longer, I hate seeing you suffer like that" breathed Lev, Kageyama hummed and hung up after some time talking.

He laid down on his bed and stared at the ceiling before getting up, he walked to his kitchen only to see that he was out of milk "oh man..."

He grabbed his wallet and went out to buy milk, the air was warm and the sky blue making the raven smile.

He then finally arrived at the convenient store, and he then began to search for his favorite milk box only to bump into someone.

"Oh ! sorry-" he looked up only to see his teammate Tsukishima Kei, "oh king you ok ?" Tobio nodded and got up with the help of Tsukishima. "So what are you doing here alone king ?" smugly asked Tsukishima, Kageyama glared at him.

"Not your business" huffed the boy, Tsukishima chuckled making the raven more irritated, not in the mood, Kageyama only walked away from him to get his milk.

Tsukishima only stared at him smirking before following him discreetly, Kageyama was trying to get his favorite milk box but was a little too short to get it this made Tsukishima laugh.

"Let me help king" said the blond before grabbing the box for him, Kageyama blushed as Tsukishima's body was pressed up against his back, he could smell the sweet perfume of strawberry from the blond making him a little dizzy.

"Here" Kageyama let out a small thank you before grabbing the box, "your welcome king" smirked Tsukishima at the raven before walking away.

Kageyama let out a small breath before going to pay for his things, as he walked back home his phone began to vibrate.

He sighed "not now" he looked at the screen to see Oikawa's face, he picked up the phone with a tired face.

"Hello baby !!!" screamed his favorite senpai, "I already told you not to call me that..." huffed Kageyama embarrassed.

"aww but you're my cute blueberry baby !!" Kageyama secretly smiled at his senpai behaviour, Oikawa and Iwaizumi were the only one out of Aoba johsai who wasn't a part of the harem of Hinata as the two are dating.

"Anyway, why are you calling me ?" asked Kageyama as he opened his house door, "Silly me ! I almost forgot anyway, me and Iwa-chan are coming tomorrow to see you !" explained Oikawa.

"Really !?" asked Kageyama excitedly, "yeah ! we have some time off so we decided to come see you, are you ok with it ?" asked his senpai. "Of course ! I will prepare everything for your arrival" Oikawa chuckled at his cute kouhai.

It was common for him and Iwaizumi to visit Kageyama and sleep at his house so he wasn't surprised by Kageyama's reaction, "Anyway I have to go see you tomorrow baby !!" Kageyama hung up and smiled at his phone.

Oikawa knew how to make him happy, and he was grateful for this. Happy he went upstairs to prepare for his senpai's arrival.