Chapter 4

Why me ? Why not him ? am I that special...

Kageyama woke up strangely happy today, it's been years since he woke up that happy. He walked to his bathroom and did his routine before going downstairs.

He went into the kitchen and saw Oikawa drinking his coffee while scrolling through his phone. "Morning" said the raven, "Morning baby how are you ? '' asked the older male.

"Fine and weirdly happy..." he said, getting a box of his favorite milk from the fridge, "i mean i'm still hurt about the whole situation but not that hurt you know" Oikawa hummed listening to the raven.

"I actually was going to break up with him yesterday because of the harem problem but then i had to see him kiss someone else" he sat down next to his senpai and continued to talk as the older man listened.

"I was feeling guilty for wanting to break up with him for this but now..." he took a big breath as Oikawa hugged him, "hey it's ok take your time with this ok ?" Kageyama nodded and finished his milk.

"Anyway I'm going out with Tsukishima today do you mind me going ?" he asked in a small voice, Oikawa cooed "i don't mind it you can go and have fun you need it" Kageyama smiled and hugged the man before going up to prepare himself.

After some hours Tsukishima finally arrived and the two went away on their little 'date', "so where are we going ?" asked Kageyama excitedly.

Tsukishima smirked, "it's a secret," he said, winking at the raven, who shyly looked away. They took the bus and sat next to each other.

Kageyama thought back to the messages he received yesterday, Hinata's harem could really be violent and scary when they wanted to and he was a little scared. He thought about telling Oikawa but he knew that the older man would just go and make the situation worse than it already is.

His sister was too busy to care about his problems, she literally left him and called when she was in a good mood to talk. His parents were the worst after his grandfather's death; they stopped caring about Tobio and concentrated more on Miwa and her education.

Making Tobio hate her and love her at the same time, it was really confusing, no one cared for him but Oikawa, Iwaizumi, Lev and Hinata...

He really thought Hinata loved him...

He was pulled out of his thoughts by Tsukishima who looked at him with a concerned face, "you ok king ?" "yeah i'm fine just thinking" Tsukishima nodded and sat back looking out the window.

After 15 minutes, they finally arrived at the fair. Kageyama grinned and looked at all the attractions as they walked in, Tsukishima blushed at how cute the blueberry boy looked.

"So what do you want to do first ?" chuckling, the blond Kageyama eyes shone as he saw a big stuffed raven at the balloon shooter stand. He grabbed Tsukishima's hand and guided him there.

He went first and tried really hard to concentrate but failed as he missed the first one, he tried the second one and missed as well "aww" he then fired for the third and last one but failed.

He pouted as he missed every target though not getting the raven. Tsukishima cooed and went second he looked at Kageyama with a smile "hey king watch this" he fired the first balloon and got it.

Kageyama clapped his hand genuinely impressed making Tsukishima blush, he then went back to the game and shot the second balloon, Kageyama began to cheer for him as he was getting ready to shoot the third and last balloon.

"Go Tsuki !" cheered Kageyama, he then shot the balloon popping it he then smugly posed as Kageyama clapped his hand. He then chose the plush raven and gave it to Kageyama.

"Thanks for the cheering king" Kageyama turned red and grabbed the raven hiding his face, they both laughed and went to play other games.

After some time they decided to go eat something. They sat at a table and ate their food, they talked and laughed. They realised that they actually had a lot in common and asked themselves why did they not hang out before ?

They finished eating and went back to play games at a small arcade area, Tsukishima smiled as he looked at Kageyama who was looking at the screen with concentration. They continued to play for some time until Tsukishima had to use the bathroom.

"Hey king, I'm going to the bathroom, stay here ok ?" Kageyama only mumbled too busy playing; he then walked out leaving the raven who did not listen alone.

"Yeah new high score see this Tsukishi-" he turned around and did not see his teammate, he began to panic as more people crowded the place.

He began walking around thinking that maybe Tsukishima left him, his eyes began to water and his breath got quicker and quicker as time passed. He was having a panic attack.

Tsukishima finally came back only to not see his blueberry crush, he also began to panic and search for the boy. "Kageyama !" "Kageyama !" he shouted but no response, he thought of the worse when he saw the raven at the far end of the arcade place head in hands.

He quickly ran to him and hugged him, "shhh calm down...i'm here" Kageyama quickly hugged back and sobbed in his arms. They stayed like that for some minute before walking out the arcane place hand in hand.

Tobio held Tsukishima's hand tightly, scared to lose him again, Tsukishima squeezed his hand to reassure him that he was here.

"Do you want to go home or do one last ride/game ?" asked Tsukishima, "The ferris wheel, I always dreamed of riding it." Tsukishima smiled and they both walked toward the ferris wheel.

They waited in line and after some minutes finally got in, they stared at the view as it began to go up. They stayed silent, holding hands and looking at the view.

"Thanks for today" thanked Tobio blushing, Tsukishima also blushed scratching his neck "no problem k-king" Tobio smiled and kissed the blond's cheek "good night Kei" and with that he went inside leaving a blushing and freaked out Tsukishima.

He then greeted Oikawa and Iwaizumi before going to his room, not seeing his phone blowing up, tired he went to bed with a smile on his face and so did Tsukishima.

They are so cute together !!!! literally my favorite ship !