Chapter 6

Why am I feeling happy ? Why now....

Tsukishima woke up feeling sore and more tired than before he had slept waiting for news from doctors, everyone went back home leaving Iwaizumi,Oikawa and Tsukishima waiting for the raven to finally wake up.

A doctor had told Oikawa about the raven's condition and told him that Kageyama was out of danger and that he needed time to rest and a lot of therapy.

Miwa was furious and sad when Iwaizumi told her, she booked a plane to come see her little brother feeling guilty about his condition. Oikawa had cried,screamed and beat up Kuroo who now had a broken nose.

He felt broken and betrayed by the people he thought were his best friends, how can Kuroo do that to him ? How can they all look at themself in the mirror ?

Kuroo admitted to being the brain in the whole situation but still everyone was at fault for going along, Iwaizumi had just glared at them in disgust and walked away.

Karasuno had tried to apologize but Tsukishima wasn't having it and told them- no scream at them to go away, Hinata had cried and begged for forgiveness but no one was ready to hear his apology after everything that happened.

Tsukishima's mom had called him but he wasn't in the mood to answer it, so it was Oikawa who picked it up and explained everything to her. He also reassured her that he will take care of Tsukishima.

Kageyama opened his eyes to the sound of machines and to the smell of medicine, he looked around and realized that someone had saved him...

He didn't know how to feel, should he be happy or sad ? he wasn't sure.

A doctor came inside and told him everything, Tsukishima saved him...he smiled his chest feeling warm, the doctor also explained to him that he will need to stay here for a little longer and that he will be having a lot of therapy sessions with the hospital therapist.

He didn't mind but he still wasn't sure about how to feel, i mean he tried to kill himself and he failed to so...yeah

He looked out the big window and smiled. The sky was a beautiful blue, the sun was shining and the birds were flying by his window. Oikawa walked in with Iwaizumi "T-tobio" Oikawa's voice was shaky and breathy; the poor male had cried all night and was tired.

Kageyama turned to look at them and tears threatened to spill as he saw the condition the two were in. Oikawa had big puffy red eyes and his skin was paler than usual, Iwaizumi's hair was going everywhere and a big dark circle could be seen under his eyes.

He was blaming himself for their condition but Oikawa quickly shut him up by hugging him tight, "don't' you e-e-ever do that ok ?" he said crying into the hug, Kageyama nodded.

They hugged and talked and Kageyama promised to talk to them if something like that happens again. After that Tsukishima walked over and the two senpais winked at him before going out to wait for Miwa who was at the airport.

The blond sat down on the bed, his back facing Tobio. They were silent for a moment before Kageyama broke it. "I'm sorry" he said in a small voice, Tsukishima chuckled bitterly before turning his face to look at the raven "even when it's not your fault...what are you sorry for huh ?" He said with tears in his eyes "sorry for not telling me anything or sorry for trying to leave me alone".

Kageyama bit his lower lip in shame looking at the blond, "Kei" he gasped out as the tall male hugged him.

"Don't ever leave me" he smiled and hugged back.

Weeks passed and Kageyama was feeling better. He was discharged from the hospital, Miwa had gone back home after she spent some time with her little brother. Oikawa and Iwaizumi had moved in the house next to Kageyama, making him happy.

Tsukishima spent all his time with him, he still wasn't going to school and was still not talking to any of the members but a few had come to visit and apologize.

Hinata and his harem were the only ones he refused to see for the moment, he was also having therapy sessions with his amazing therapist Miss Haruka.

Everything was perfect, Tsukishima and him were still not dating but they were taking things slow and that was perfect for him.

Hey ! I'm planning on making four more chapters before ending it so stay tuned for more. I'm currently working on other things so don't worry.