3- Give it a try.

"Y/n?" said Tsukishima.

"Uhhh.."

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"Well you see I just hap-" 

"Hey hey it's okay, don't be so harsh Tsukishima." said a boy coming towards her who she had met by the vending machine.

"Daichi?!"

"Hey, y/n what are you doing here."

'Kinda wanted to ask you ask you the same thing.'

"Well you see I just heard music coming from down the hall and got curious so I.."

About to continue she noticed that the boy who opened the door was staring at her. 

'Okay. How the hell do I respond to this now.'

"WHO ARE YOU?!"

"YEAH WHO IS SHE" said boy backing him up with a almost shaved head

"Oh sorry. Let me introduce myself. Im y/n!" She said trying to smile but it looked so forced and awkward considering how nervous and embarrassed she was.

" Im Nishinoya! And this is-"

"Im Tanaka! Nice to meet You!"Sounding so proud to introduce himself , he also interrupted Nishinoya because of how excited he was .

"Nice to met you!"

"Say how do you know that bean pole over there?" Pointing at the tall blonde.

"She's in one of my classes, and we're science partners. So mind your business."

"HEY I WAS JUST ASKING WHY SOMEONE BESIDES US WOULD BE FRIENDS WITH YOU."

"YEAH" Tanaka backed him up.

"GUYS-" Daichi caught himself before yelling.

"Guys Let her talk." Gesturing y/n to continue talking.

"I just heard music from down the hall and got curious that's all. I don't mean to intrude Im sorry."

Y/n was turning around about to leave. When a short boy, about her height if not shorter, with ginger hair caught up her from the other side of the room.

"You know, now that you're here you might as well stay and watch us play. Say do you play any instruments?" The boy said.

'I feel obligated to stay now'

"Well I recently started playing the electric guitar but I'm not very good..."

"Oh you play! Daichi she plays the Electric Guitar!!"

All of the people in the room looked at her for a sec and Daichi's eyes lit up.

"Wanna watch us play y/n?" Said Daichi.

"Are you sure? You know you don't have too." 

"Are you kidding? The more the Merrier! You can go have seat next to them over there!" 

Following his hand with her eyes to where he was pointing she saw two girls sitting side by side waving a her. One had blonde hair and clips in her hair. While the other had Jet black hair and frameless glasses.

Y/n started making her to way they both were sitting trying her best not to appear awkward which she knew would only make her seem unapproachable. Setting down her backpack they Immediately greeted her and Introduced themselves.

"Im Yachi!"

"Kiyoko, nice to meet you. Are you new here at  Karasuno?"

"Yeah I just moved here not to long ago.!