5- Two strawberry short cakes please!

Y/n woke up that morning and this time. For the first time in a while. She didn't dread getting up.

Instead she was happy when she heard the Ouran high school host club riff. And as usual. She did her boring routine. 

Making her way downstairs she spots her dad. Instead of avoiding it. She knew she was in a good mood that morning.  

  ' It wouldn't hurt to try to start a conversation'

"Good morning!' She said smiling at him while she was walking down stairs.

"Good morning..." He said awkwardly not used to this energy coming from y/n in the morning.

"Well, someones in a good mood today.."

"I guess!" She chuckles.

Packing her lunch quickly and grabbing a granola bar as she was getting ready to leave her dad stops her.

"What is it?"

"How do you feel about Dinner? Tonight? or tomorrow! Either is fine..."

"Um.. I'll let you know.." Confused and awkward she simply ended it off with a forced smile and a sprint out the door.

Her headphones couldn't help her this time. She was starting to regret making an effort at talking. Of course She appreciated the offer, but what does she say now?

'But how do I respond now? Better yet. How do I say no.' 

But y/n couldn't avoid it. It was bound to happen either way. She just couldn't look at either parents the same after what they went through. After what they did, around her. It just wasn't the same. 

Lost in thought, she didn't even notice that she had arrived at school. Like the day before, Yamaguchi approached her. This time he was with Tsukishima.

"Hey y/n!" 

"U-uh Yeah Hey!" She said caught off guard. Y/n didn't even realize she was at school until that moment.

"Did you run into someone again?" Tsukishima said greeting her without actually saying 'Hello'.

"No actually, Im new and improved." She with a smart tone.

Y/n didn't think about what she did next. And just did the most dramatic turn as she tried to head to her class and bumped into a random second year.

"Oh my god Im so sorry! I didn't mean too!" She apologized when she realized what she had bumped into was a person.

"Don't worry im okay!" He said with a awkward smile and fast walked away before she apologized again.

"So much for new and improved..." Tsukishima said with a grin seeing y/n once again like this.

"Sure am! Lets go!" She said with an oddly happy tone  considering what just happened. 

Walking to class the three of them again ran into no other than Hinata and that tall black haired boy she saw with him last time.

Immediately when the ginger saw them he ran up to them in excitement, along followed the other boy.

"Y/N! Heyyy! Are you going to class?"

"Hey! yeah actually.." Startled by his enthusiasm at this time of day.

'So energetic..'

Hinata also greeted the other two with the same energy. Thats when she noticed how quiet the tall black haired boy was. The time she'd seen him in the halls. He had a different aura..

"Oh yeah! Sorry Y/n I forgot to Introduce you two."   "This is Kageyama."

"I can Introduce myself thank you. " He said trying to hide his frustration.