intro

hi hi hi

so this is a fred weasley fic with my slytherin OC imogen falker. planning a sequel or two as well, if people like this one. chapters are named after songs, try and listen to the song as you read. or not. i'm not the boss of you.

its going to be mature but not that smutty. !TW! - mature content, including sex, drugs, alcohol, violence, mental health, and abuse. people are going to be smoking and drinking a lot. imogen's home life is not good. this fic explores dark themes but it's pretty fluffy at it's core.

just a bit of background on our protagonist, imogen: she's in fred and george's year. her mother, anaya died when she was about twelve. she's spent the summer prior to the start of the book with her bestie mo at her cornwall home. she and mo have a kind of weird history. bit fruity. i'm drawing from my experiences lmao.

mo's full name is my own creation but uses the welsh sound of "dd", which sounds kind of like a soft "th". so moryddian is pronounced as follows:

mo - rith - ee - an

mo - rydd - i - an

the world and characters of harry potter do not belong to me. they belong to the author of the books; hermione granger. all hail her. i will be mostly sticking to canon except for when i don't want to, e.g theres still going to be quidditch during the triwizard tournament (this fic starts in goblet of fire)

massively appreciate anyone who takes the time to read this, or vote/comment! you lovely people deserve the best.

without further ado, here is Trouble.