Prologue

Warning: cursing, death, and manga spoilers.

Also Tokyo revengers is not my own creation, it is made by Wakui Ken.
----------

"Miss Hangaki, are your things ready?"
My manager, Satomi, asked me while peeking her head through the door of my hotel room.

"Ah, Sassan, yeah, I just need to check if I already packed my passport and ID's."
'Sassan' was the nickname I always called her when we were still rookie trainees back in the day.

--------
It was about 4 years ago, when I went to an audition to a certain music entertainment company for a job. Be it just be a background dancer or an idol, I just need a job to pay my rents.

And on my way to the audition room, I seem to have been lost in the building and was just hopelessly roaming around the place to find the room I was supposed to be at.

And thankfully a girl around my age asked me why I was there and she helped me find my way to the audition room.

Eventually, I did what I was told to do and was accepted along with other talented people and started training.

During those months of training  the girl from before became my friend until I debuted and she also became my manager.

We were so close and she even met my family and friends a lot of times now.

And now, we were packing our bags to visit my old hometown and to attend my friend's wedding.

I was so excited since I haven't seen my friends and family for a long time now.

Being an Idol had it's disadvantages, and one of those disadvantages are not being able to be with your family because you have to travel somewhere else for a concert or a project.

I love my job and fans, I really do, but it just gets all too busy and lonely sometimes..

So now that I've finally got a 3 month vacation, I'm gonna spend it well with my friends.
--------

"Well, I'm all ready. And our bodyguards already put most of our bags in the van so I'll just wait for you here." She stepping inside the room and sitting on the bed.

"Okay, I'll only take about 5 more minutes or so, so I wont rake too long. Kyah! I'm so excitwd to see them again!"

"Haha yeah, you look so hyper right now..!"

"Who wouldn't be? I mean, it has been almost a year since I've last seen the gang! It would be nice to have a little reunion too.  With Ken-chin, Micchi, Chifu, and the others! Plus, Haruki's wifey might be pregnant and we could be the cool aunts!"

"Ooh! And Taka-chan and Draken could be the cool uncles! While Takemichi and Hina cpuld practice too!"

"Yes! Oh, but I bet Lil bro's too shy to make a move 😔"

"Your really have no faith in him? 🤨"

"In loving Hina? Yes. In making a move? No. In fighting? No. In leading? Yes. But in the birds and the bees, he's hopeless."

"Hahaha ha! And you talk like you're any better in making a move than him."

"Hey! I-" *points to self proudly* "Am confident that I can pull any type of hoe.
Be it a guy or a girl."

"Bisexual vibes 🤨"

We continued chatting on like that as I packed and later we moved to the van to go to the airport.

We're here in the Philippines right now for a concert. And we're gonna fly to Tokyo for a reason that I've already said a few times.

Of course there had to be a few fans and paparazzi following us but it was OK as long as they didn't do anything too bad.