𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒪𝓃ℯ - 𝒫𝓁𝒶𝓃𝓈

𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒍𝒚 :

In Tokyo, the conflict between a group named Bonten intensifies as they continue to harm the public.

Here is exclusive footage and it's members at the FNN club.

"T-that white haired guy..." I mumbled as I looked at the boy with an undercut and a familiar tattoo design on the back of his neck.

".....it's Mikey-kun..."

                -------------- 𝒏𝒐𝒘 ---------------

"Huh?! As in- Manjiro Sano??!" Sassan asked obviously shocked.

"H-he does look like him! Look!" I pointed at the TV as it showed a glimpse of him glancing at the camera.

He looked skinny and pale, and as if he hasn't been getting enough sleep.

"B-but Ken-chin said..."

"...Ever since he made Kantou.... he spiraled into a criminal....From what the news.. Bonten's been doing numerous crimes.. Prostitution, Murders, Drugs...."
I said.

"Just what happened..."

"Hmph! He left Toman just to form another gang and he didn't even think of changing the name too much! It's like he just didn't want to be friends with us anymore!" I complained as I made a pouty face.

"F/n.... you know he just did this for your futures, right?"

I sighed

"I do know... it's just that.. he didn't have to shoulder all of this shit alone.. ToMan was formed so that we could protect and help each other! And yet here he is, shouldering all the burden by himself."

"He looks so different than what I saw from your old pictures.... He still looked so content back  when you guys were teenagers.."

"I can't really blame him though... He lost all of his family.. Big-bro Shin, Keisuke, Emma, then Izana... he went through a lot."

Sassan hummed. "You're right... but this isn't the right path. He's only in his mid 20s! He should be thinking about getting married or stuff like that." She retorted.

"I wish I could just do something to bring the Mikey we loved back.."

"I haven't really met him before, but he seems like a good guy back then. Maybe he might come back to his senses and quit Bonten?"

I just hummed, I knew she was trying to cheer me up. But it's just unrealistic if we don't do anything about it. He'll have nonreason to quit..

"Well, sorry Sassan I know I said I wanted to watch a movie but I remembered that I still have to unpack." I said as I stood up.
"I'll be in my room if you need me, Okay?"

"Okay, I'll bring you food later."

And with that I already unpacked and was putting my clothes in the closet when I saw the picture of Me, Mikey, Draken, Takemichi, Hakkai, Mitsuya, Chifuyu, Peh-yan, sitting at the top of the stairs of the shrine as the Kawata twins were holding ToMan's banner.

For a few minutes, I stared at the photo longingly before kissing it and putting it in my wallet.

"If only... I could go back in time like Take..." I thought as I continued placing all my clothes in my closet.

After I was done with that, I went to my desk to eat the food Sassan gave me and washed the plates later.

It was only 9:37 pm and I wasn't sleepy yet so I just decided to find my photo album filled with pictures of when I was a kid.