𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 4 - Ken

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲..

"Hey, Chifu. Can I get this one?" I held up the cute cat and set in on the counter and petted it's head.

"Oh, sure! Let me just get the papers you need to sign, and you'll be set."

"Ok, sweet!" I gave him the payment and he walked to a mini office to grab the papers.

While I waited for him I played with the cute cat and gave it ear scratches too.

Hm.. it reminds me of Manjiro so much...
He always used to ask me to pat his head whenever he was sleepy.

Oh how I miss you, Manjirou...

----- N O W -----

Chifuyu walked back in the room and had me fill up the said forms, I bought some stuff for my new pet too.

Ooh! I named him Jiro too 'cause why not?

Some treats, toys, a cute black collar with some white diamond highlights, and a brush shaped as a fish bone.

As I paid for the stuff, my phone rang, seeing that it was Draken I excitedly answered the call and greeted him.

"Hey Ken-chin~ what's up?"

I heard a chuckle from the other line.

"When will you ever get sick of calling me that?"

"Hmph, never. So deal with it. Anyway, what did you call me for?"

"Well, I just invited Takemicchi over and he said he wasn't with you so I called you instead. So wanna come over too?"

"Oh sure! Actually, I have a new pet I wanna introduce to you." I looked over to my cat that was sat on the counter.

"Hm, sure. Want me to pick you up?"

"Hm, no I'll go there myself. Just wait for me a bit, kay?"

"Sure see yeah." He ended the call and I put my phone back in my bag along with some of the stuff i bought that could fit.

"Thanks Chifuyu, I'm gonna go to Ken's now so I'll see ya around!" Flashing him a gentle smile I picked up my things, along with my cat.

He smiled back and big me goodbye.

When I opened the door, the doorbell of the shop made a sound, making Jiro perk up a bit.

I took the train again and walked a bit more to get to Ken-chin's motorcycle shop, Takemichi was already there.

I extended my hand up and waved at them like a 5 year old, I ran up to them as they looked the cat i was carrying.

"Hey Ken! Been a while!"

The latter just smiled and spread his arms, inviting me for a hug, which I gladly leaned into. With his arms wrapped tightly around me, i felt secure and safe.

"Missed ya, Y/n. And now who's this little thing?" He pulled away from the hug and pet Jiro's head.

"This is my new cat, Jiro! I just got him from Chifuyu's pet shop." I said, holding him up and presenting him to the boys.

Takemichi took his paw and waved it around, playing with him. I handed Jiro to him and Jiro liked him immediately.

"Hm, that cat looks familiar..." Ken said, eyeing the feline closely, causing me to chuckle.

'We share the same brain cell..'

"Yeah, he looks like Mikey, doesn't he?"

He raised his brows and fixed his stance, standing back up normally.

"Well, speaking of Mikey, look. I just finished fixing his CB250T." Stepping aside, Mikey's old bike was showing it's full glory.

"Woah, it looks brand new!" I gushed over the bike and ran a hand over it. It's rven shining, damn. He must've polished it too.

"Yeah, the missing parts just arrived earlier so I just finished it now. Y/n, Takemichi, why don't we test it out for a drive?"

I smiled, I also put Jiro in a room Ken had in his shop because he felt sleepy.

"Well let's go!" I hoped over the bike, sandwiched between Takemichi and Draken. ( let's just say Mikey's bike can hold 3 people)

Whole we were riding, I explained our current situation to Draken. Of course he has to know.

"I see... so you're back from the future but now you brought your sib with ya?"

Take nodded with a hum. "Mikey-kun is always helping me, now it's my turn to help."

"But there's nothing we can do about Mikey."

"Ken-chin, what do you mean?"

"Well... I can't really say. But we, the former members of ToMan are good people. Mikey on the other hand is the exact opposite. He chose to pursue that path. It's why he left us." He explained with a stoic look.

I looked somewhere else, biting the inside of my cheek. Come on Hangaki, now isn't the time to cry about it.

"Takemichi, Y/n. Leave Mikey be. He's a different person now than what he was in ToMan. Do You understand? He will not think twice about killing you. "

"But we can't just- ugh... you're right.." I look down in defeat. The image of Mikey aiming the gun at Takemichi flashed in my mind again.

"GET OUT OF HERE DRAKEN, Y/N!!" we heard a voice, right in front of us, making us look forward. It was Inupi being carried by a man on a motorcycle, with wounds all over.

"I-Inupi-kun?!"

The smiling man on the motorcycle suddenly threw Inui up in the air as if he was nothing.

"Catch!" I held onto Takemichi's torso tughter as Inui flew in mid-air. Takemichi also tried to brake but it wouldn't work.

"Watch Out!" Yelled the sunflower-haired boy, landing smoothly on his feet, one hand supporting his frame. The other motorcycle also slid smoothly behind Inui.

"So..let's jazz things up.. Nocturne."

"Who is this guy?!" At an alarmed state, i gripped Ken's thighs around mine, wanting to get off of the motorcycle.

Ken did get off and so did I, he discarded his helmet but I didn't. I think I would need it unless i wanna die.

"The Representative of Rokuhara Tandai. The Unparalleled South."

To Be Continued

To Be Continued....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ok I am sooooo sorry I haven't been updating in so long. I haven't had that much inspiration and i haven't rlly been active in wattpad for a few weeks now. But i did finish this part so yeah- I'll try to update more often so pls bare with me!

Thanks for the 240+ reads on this book too! That may seem like not a lot but to me it is!